Players are complaining about the World of Warships Crashing on PC. Well, this is already in our knowledge. But, our conclusion is the issue is not with the game. The issue with your device or with your computer operating system. Maybe you are running Beta OS or Test mode or an Unstable version of Windows. Maybe the update is stuck on your computer and you don’t know about it.
Let’s find out what solutions you can apply in order to fix the World of Warships Crashing on PC. These are not just solutions but also the checkpoints which you need to follow sequentially.
How to Fix World of Warships Crashing on PC
Don’t need to follow the potential solution if you can solve the issue just by clearing the cache. Let’s begin with the basic solution to fix World of Warships Crashing on PC.
Repair Game Files
In case of game files corruptions, users should verify the integrity of game files. So they fix any World of Warships Crashing on PC issue.
1. Go to the Library section on Steam.
2. Right-click on World of Warships and select Properties.
3. Go to Local Files and click on “Verify Integrity of game files”
4. Afterward, relaunch World of Warships.
Turn Off Steam Overlay
Steam Overlay can spend more resources than expected. So while you are troubled in launching the gameplay, you should disable it for good.
- Navigate to the General tab from the game’s properties.
- Turn off the “Enable Steam Overlay” toggle.
- Relaunch Steam on your PC.
Update Graphics Drivers
A game like World of Warships requires high-end resolutions and support to the latest build of graphics drivers. So users should keep their device drivers updated to the latest version.
- Press Win + X keys and select the Device Manager utility.
- Expand the Display Adapters tab.
- Right-click on the GPU device and select Update Driver
- Select “Search automatically for drivers”
- Thereafter, restart their PC.
Delete Cache Files
Some glitched game junk files can be problematic and cause trouble. Players need to Delete the cache files of the game to get rid of the junk that’s causing the trouble.
- Press Win + E keys.
- Go to the Documents folder from the left pane.
- Navigate to My Games >> World of Warships >> TAGame
- Right-click on the Cache folder and select the Delete option.
- Reboot the system and relaunch World of Warships.
Update World of Warships
Whenever an issue arises in World of Warships or an error/bug affects performance, World of Warships quickly launches the security patch to fix the issue. Now, it’s your duty to update World of Warships timely for better performance.
Check, did you miss any World of Warships update for Windows 10 or 11 or not?
- Click on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Help and click About World of Warships.
- It will automatically start installing any new updates if available.
Visit Google Chrome and download the latest version of World of Warships on PC.
Reboot World of Warships on PC
Reboot World of Warships by closing all tabs and then closing World of Warships Windows on the computer. It is for the crashing issue. But if anyone is facing a World of Warships crashing issue, and can’t close the World of Warships because the screen is stuck. He has to close World of Warships using the task Manager.
- Open Task Manager, press Ctrl + Alt + Del or, right-click on the Task Bar and then select Task Manager.
- In the Task Manager window, select World of Warships from the list
- Click on the End task button in the bottom-right corner.
- It will force close World of Warships in Windows 11 and Windows 10.
Maybe there is no issue with World of Warships and the mess occurs from your computer’s OS side. So, the best way to clarify this doubt is you should restart your PC Once. PC Reboot will close all the background running apps and will close corrupt files.
- Click on the Windows icon
- Click the power button and select restart
- Wait for the PC Reboot
- Play World of Warships again to check it works fine or not
Use Windows Defender or Avira/Avast!
Virus or malware affects the overall performance of the computer. If World of Warships is not the only app that is crashing on Windows 10, Windows 11, it means, that there is malware, ransomware, or a virus on your computer. That’s why we only recommend highly trustable and credible software.
You need to scan your PC once to remove the malware and corrupt files. Activate the Windows Defender and use it to remove ransomware. Or, you can also use Avast or Avira Antivirus, etc. These are the best Antivirus for Windows 11.
- Click on Settings.
- Go to Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Security.
- Select ‘Virus & threat protection.
- Next, on your right, click on the Quick scan button.
- Once done, reboot your PC and see if World of Warships is working fine.
Reinstall World of Warships on PC
That’s the last DIY solution that you can try to fix World of Warships Crashing on Windows 11/10. Uninstall World of Warships and Reinstall it.
Start the World of Warships again from scratch. To uninstall World of Warships on Windows 11 and Windows 10, follow these steps.
- Type Add or remove programs on the Cortana Search Bar, and click on the option that appeared by the same name on the left pane.
- Click on World of Warships on the all-app list that is installed on your computer.
- Click on Uninstall and let the computer uninstall software completely.
- Reboot the computer to refresh the system once.
Conclusion – World of Warships Crashing on PC!
We haven’t seen any official statement by Wargaming regarding the World of Warships Crashing on PC. But, if all the above solutions failed to fix the World of Warships Crashing on PC issues then the developer has to take some action. Contact Wargaming Support and they will fix the issue for you.