Wo Long Fallen Dynasty is a fantasy RPG developed by Team Ninja. It offers 29 hours of main storyline gameplay which can be enjoyed on consoles and Windows PC.
In some instances, the game starts to lag and players are unable to make the most of their favorite action RPG. That’s mainly because their gaming device or the game’s files are working correctly.
Visit: Best Game Boosters And Optimizers For Windows
By considering some possible scenarios behind the Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty performance issues, I’ve compiled the following guide to help PC users.
How Do I Fix Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Low FPS?
Here are some solutions that would help you in fixing the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Low FPS or stuttering issues. You are mainly required to perform some customizations with the system OS.
Because this isn’t a game bug, but only your game is getting less amount of the resources that are required for a smooth launch and gameplay.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Dedicate Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Manually
If any of the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty players face difficulty in using GPU, they should select it manually from their respective GPU managers.
I have talked about NVIDIA and AMD users individually, in the following section:
1. Launch NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Navigate to 3D Settings >> Manage 3D Settings
3. Go to Program Settings and add Wo Long Fallen Dynasty
4. Choose a High-performance NVIDIA processor
5. After saving the changes, restart your PC.
1. Launch AMD Radeon Settings
2. Navigate to System and select Switchable Graphics
3. Restart your system.
Update Graphics Drivers
Always ensure that your device drivers are updated to the latest build. Especially, your graphics drivers should be updated to the latest patch.
1. Press the Win + X keys to launch the context menu.
2. Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
3. Expand the Display Adapters tab.
4. Right-click on the GPU device and select Update Driver
5. Allow the system to update the files automatically.
Exit Unwanted Background Tasks
Some background running apps can intercept your Wo Long Fallen Dynasty gameplay. It would be better to only run the game and remove all the background apps/processes.
1. Launch Task Manager from the context menu bar (press Win + X keys to launch the context menu)
2. Go to the processes tab.
3. Choose the unwanted apps and click on the End Task button.
Customize In-Game Settings
In-game optimization can also be helpful in fixing the issues related to GPU.
Here’s what you need to do to make Wo Long Fallen Dynasty run smoothly on your computer.
1. From the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty lobby, click on the Settings icon.
2. Turn off VSync
3. Shift advanced settings to low or medium.
Repair Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Files
If you are still unable to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, you should consider repairing its files from the game launcher. This would help you in fixing any corruptions and faults in the game’s files, that are caused by the faulty third-party apps.
1. Launch Steam and navigate to the Library section
2. Right-click on Wo Long Fallen Dynasty and select Properties
3. Go to the Local Files tab
4. Click on Verify the integrity of game files.
5. Relaunch Steam and Wo Long Fallen Dynasty on it.
Reinstall Wo Long Fallen Dynasty
You should also try reinstalling Wo Long Fallen Dynasty, as it will help you in removing all the clutters from the game’s directory.
1. So while using Steam, right-click on Wo Long Fallen Dynasty and select Manage
2. Now, click on the Uninstall option.
3. Once the game is removed from the library, reinstall it.
That’s all, thanks for visiting itsDailyTech.