- The Evaluation Copy Watermark can be easily removed from Windows 11.
- Users can use UWD software to Remove Evaluation Copy Watermark.
- The Universal Watermark Disabler (UWD) is free to use and doesn’t require any registration process.
Many users find the evaluation watermark irritating while using Windows 11. The watermark is only added to the OS, to record amount of users who are currently using a specific Windows 11 version at the same time. But if you are frustrated by it, no need to sweat at all, I will introduce you to the easiest way possible to remove it.
How Do I Remove Evaluation Copy Watermark on Windows 11?
The evaluation copy watermark is added by default, so you can’t complete the task of removing it without the services of a third-party utility. So I will introduce you to UWD and the proper procedure of benefiting from it for your sake.
Note: Apply the following procedure sequentially (as it is drafted below).
Download UWD (Universal Watermark Disabler)
UWD is a free program designed to help Windows OS users remove the watermarks from developer versions. It can be trusted because it does is remove the irritating Windows watermark.
- Visit the Winaero website on your web browser
- Scroll down and click on the Download link
- Once the downloading process is completed, close the web page.
Downloading UWD files isn’t enough, you also have to perform certain operations to benefit from it. Because you will be required to extract the downloaded folder and install the software.
- Right-click on the downloaded folder and select Extract All
- Select where you would like to move the extracted data
- Once the folder is extracted, launch UWD.exe from it.
- From the newly appearing popup, select Install
After installing the software successfully, you will be notified with a popup that will ask you to log out. Once you click on the Yes button, you will be logged out.
Now your job will be to log in again by providing the right Windows 11 account information. Afterward, the Evaluation Copy Watermark will be removed from Windows 11.
Note: After installing UWD, if the OS display goes white, don’t worry, and wait until the logout notification is displayed to you.
In case you are not interested in performing any hassle to Remove Evaluation Copy Watermark from Windows 11, you can wait for an update.
After an update, when you get to use the professional or enterprise version, the watermark will be removed automatically.
So then if you want to uninstall UWD, you don’t need to uninstall it from the Settings or Control Panel. Simply, launch the same UWD.exe file and click on the Uninstall button. Thereafter, confirm your action to uninstall the software successfully.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading a solution to Remove Evaluation Copy Watermark from Windows 11 at it’sDailyTech.