Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621 , released on 6th May 2022 by Microsoft. This Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621 contains a lot of potential including fixes, improvements, and new additions. The whole content except the procedure is taken from the Microsoft website.
How to Download Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621
Today we are going to guide you on how to download and install Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621.
Most importantly there are important security updates for the following Program.
Installing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621 through Update & Security
Follow the sequence mentioned below. it will take you to the Windows 11 update option.
Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621 will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.
What’s new in Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621
Updates security for your Windows operating system.
May 11, 2022— (Insider Preview 22621)
Release Date: 11/05/2022
Version: Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22621
- We are releasing ISOs for this build – they can be downloaded here.
- This build includes a small set of fixes that will improve the overall experience for Windows Insiders on their devices.
Changes and Improvements
- [REMINDER] The build watermark at the lower right-hand corner of the desktop is no longer present in this build. This doesn’t mean we’re done, and the watermark will return to Insiders in a future build.
- Updated the underlying speech platform to improve voice activity detection for voice access, live captions, and voice typing, as well as address some issues with how punctuation is recognized.
- Fixed an issue leading to Insiders seeing error 0x800703E6 when copying files from Google Drive.
- Fixed an issue where if you had ever opened the context menu, doing CTRL + ALT + DEL and cancelling would lead to explorer.exe crashing.
- Fixed an issue related to loading the system tray icons in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar which could cause Settings to crash when opening that page recently. This issue may have also led to some explorer.exe crashes for impacted Insiders.
- Fixed an issue which could result in Smart App Control unexpectedly blocking correctly signed applications.
- Certain apps in full screen (e.g., video players) prevent live captions from being visible.
- Certain apps positioned near the top of the screen and closed before live captions is run will re-launch behind the live captions window positioned at top. Use the system menu (ALT + Spacebar) while the app has focus to move the app’s window further down.
You can download the latest Windows Insider SDK at aka.ms/windowsinsidersdk.
SDK NuGet packages are now also flighting at NuGet Gallery | WindowsSDK which include:
- .NET TFM packages for use in .NET apps as described at ms/windowsinsidersdk
- C++ packages for Win32 headers and libs per architecture
- BuildTools package when you just need tools like MakeAppx.exe, MakePri.exe, and SignTool.exe
These NuGet packages provide more granular access to the SDK and better integrate in CI/CD pipelines.