People who are asking What’s New on Netflix for 23rd April, here is your answer. These are the fresh arrivals, new releases on Netflix for 23rd April 2022.
What’s New on Netflix for the 23rd of April
Before we enlist the new titles on Netflix on the 23rd of April, we want to clarify that these are outside of the US. Because in the United States these releases were on 22nd April 2022.
Due to the time differences, most of the other states got these on the 21st of 2022 April.
There are a total of 5 New releases. 4 New TV Series and 1 movie are added.
Heartstopper (Season 1)
Teens Charlie and Nick discover their unlikely friendship might be something more as they navigate school and young love in this coming-of-age series.
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Cast: Kit Connor, Joe Locke, William Gao, Yasmin Finney, Corinna Brown, Kizzy Edgell
- Writer: Alice Oseman
- Runtime: 28 mins
Hold Tight (Season 1)
When a young man goes missing soon after his friend dies, life in a tight-knit, affluent Warsaw suburb slowly unravels, exposing secrets and lies.
- Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery
- Cast: Magdalena Boczarska, Leszek Lichota, Krzysztof Oleksyn, Agnieszka Grochowska, Grzegorz Dami?cki, Agata ?abno
- Runtime: 51 mins
Oprah + Viola: A Netflix Special Event (2022)
In this special event, Oprah Winfrey sits down with actor Viola Davis for an interview about her memoir, “Finding Me.”
- Genre: Documentary
- Cast: Viola Davis, Oprah Winfrey
- Runtime: 48 mins
Selling Sunset (Season 5)
The elite agents at The Oppenheim Group sell the luxe life to affluent buyers in LA. Relationships are everything, and that often means major drama.
- Genre: Reality-TV
- Cast: Mary Fitzgerald, Chrishell Stause, Heather Rae Young
Runtime: 30 min
- Awards: Nominated for 1 Primetime Emmy. 2 nominations total
The Cuba Libre Story (Limited Series)
This documentary series recounts the tumultuous history of Cuba, a nation of foreign conquest, freedom fighters, and Cold War political machinations.
- Genre: Documentary, History
- Cast: Ken Eaken, Jaime Suchlicki, Jean-Pierre Clerc
- Runtime: 52 min