- When you try to save your gameplay, you may get “Unable to save Personal Settings 1”.
- This error is a server-side issue but can also be caused due a glitch in the game.
- I will discuss methods to fix Unable to save Personal Settings 1 in FIFA 23.
Some errors like “Unable to save Personal Settings 1” are from FIFA 18. And these errors mostly occur due to glitches in the game’s servers. But they can also be triggered due to faulty game files and an internet connection.
A good thing is that such problems are resolvable. Players can bypass such issues by making certain customizations in the game’s folder and system settings.
I have compiled the following section to help players get rid of errors on their computers. So they get a chance to save their in-game progress, without getting bothered by any issues.
How Do I Fix “Unable to save Personal Settings 1” in FIFA 23?
If the EA servers are alive-n-kicking and you are unable to save your game progress, you should opt for the following methods to bypass this issue.
Total Time: 3 minutes
Manage Ransomware Protection
1. Press the Win + I keys to launch Settings.
2. Go to Privacy & Security >> Windows Security.
3. Click on the Virus & Threat Protection tab.
4. Hit the Manage Ransomware Protection link.
5. Add FIFA.exe to the allowed apps list.
Allow FIFA 23 through the Firewall
1. Launch the Control Panel using the start menu.
2. Navigate to System and Security >> Windows Defender Firewall
3. From the left pane, click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
4. Click on the Allow Another App button and from the next tab, select FIFA.exe.
Delete FIFA 23 Files
1. Launch File Explorer.
2. Go to the Documents folder.
3. Right-click on the FIFA 23 folder and select the Delete option.
Note: All of your game progress will be deleted after implying this method.
Repair FIFA 23 Files
1. Right-click on the FIFA 23 game in Origin/EA app and select the Repair option.
2. Right-click on FIFA 23 in Steam and select Properties. On the next tab, go to the Local Files section and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading about ways to fix Unable to save Personal Settings 1 in FIFA 23, at it’sDailyTech.