How to Transfer Data Between Google Accounts? A cloud-to-cloud matter involves complete data transfer from one Google Account to another. Transferring data between 2 devices is a matter of daily routine now. Regardless of the file size and file type every smartphone or Laptop user shares data with someone or with him/her self.
Data transfer between devices is so easy now. For light file sizes, we have WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, etc. If someone wants to transfer heavy file size data then they use We transfer or Shareit. So, everyone knows how to transfer data between 2 Android or iOS devices.
One thing which most of the users don’t know how to transfer data between Google Accounts. Well, this technique is different from just a simple transfer it is just like a Data synchronization.
How to Transfer Data Between Google Accounts?
Here are the different types of data which you can transfer between Two Google Accounts individually. You may not move all types of data between Google Accounts collectively, for example, Email transfer separately so as the apps, Media files, etc.
Let’s start with “How to transfer Mails from one GMail to another”
Google Mails and Contacts
Here is the procedure for transferring emails from one Gmail account to another. Writting with the image illustrations to reduce the change of errors.
Step 1: Log in to your new Gmail Account on your Web Browser, we recommend Google Chrome.
Step 2:Click on the Settings icon at Mail Home.
Step 3: Select the “See All Settings” option.
Step 4: At the top line of Gmail Settings, you will see different options as shown in the screenshot.
Step 5: Select the Accounts and Import option and then select Import mail and contacts under the “Import from Yahoo!, Hotmail, AOL, or other webmail or POP3 accounts” statement.
Step 6: A small popup will appear and ask you to enter the account from where you want to import mail to your new Google Account.
Confirm the transfer from the other Gmail account. In a few minutes, you will see all emails and contacts from the old Gmail account will present on the new one.
Google Drive to Google Drive
This is the thing that most Android and Google Account users are interested in. Transfer data from one Google Drive to another can be really useful when you are switching the device. Google Drive is the default cloud storage
1. Open Google Drive and log in to your old account from where you want to migrate data.
2. Find all item which you want to transfer from this old Google Drove Account to New Google Drive Account. After selecting, right-click and select the share option.
3. In the pop-up Windows, enter your new Google ID to which you want to share. Before sharing the file make sure to assign the role of Editor to the other person (You). Hit the share button.
4. Now again right-click on the selection, click on the share button. Select your account from the list and click on the Editor button, select the “Make Owner option.
5. Now you are ready to do whatever your want with the files you’re transferred from your other account. In other words, you are an owner of those files from your other account too.
How to transfer photos from Google Photos from one Google Account to another?
Here is the procedure to transfer Google Photos from one Google Account to another. This technique revolves around uploading and Downloading which is most effective to move photos between 2 Google Accounts or more than 2.
- Visit Google Photos on your web browser. Sign in with your Old Google account.
- Select the photos which you want to move to another account. Use the Ctrl+D shortcut to download them.
- The photos will be downloaded in Zip format, you have to unzip the file using Winzip or another compatible tool.
After extracting the photos folder, launch again Google Photos on your browser. This time, sign with the new account and upload the photos which you recently extracted. That’s how you can transfer Google photos from one account to another.
Download complete data of Google Account and then transfer…
Android users can enjoy this facility using another Google Service known as “Google Takeout”. It allows transferring all the associated data with your Google Account. Visit the link below
1. Login with the account from which you wish to transfer data.
2. Here you will see all type of data which your Google Account stores from your Devices on your content. Make the appropriate selection of each and everything you want to Download and then transfer it to your new Google Account.
3. Choose one of the available Delivery methods, File type & size, and Frequency. Click on Create export. After export, creation clicks on the download button, and it’ll download zip on your device.
Extract the downloaded ZIP file on your computer>After extraction, you will see all the data of your computer which you want to download. Now you can synchronize the data with your new Google Account, That’s all!.