- Tchia is an indie game published by Kepler Interactive.
- The game’s available for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4.
- I’ll be discussing some methods to fix Tchia Low FPS on PC.
It’s hard to see games like TCHIA hit the market because managing such a game’s performance is difficult. Such games are loved by many players who want to endeavor the colorful nature.
Visit: Best Game Boosters And Optimizers For Windows
However, due to some reasons, Tchia’s players are facing stuttering and game performance issues. So in the following section, I’ve delivered guidance for players to make the most out of this action-adventure game.
How Do I Fix Tchia Low FPS Issue?
Here are some solutions that would help you in fixing the Tchia Low FPS or stuttering issues. You are mainly required to perform some customizations with the system OS.
Because this isn’t a game bug, but only your game is getting less amount of the resources that are required for a smooth launch and gameplay.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Dedicate Tchia Manually
If any of the Tchia players face difficulty in using GPU, they should select it manually from their respective GPU managers.
I have talked about NVIDIA and AMD users individually, in the following section:
1. Launch NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Navigate to 3D Settings >> Manage 3D Settings
3. Go to Program Settings and add Tchia
4. Choose a High-performance NVIDIA processor
5. After saving the changes, restart your PC.
1. Launch AMD Radeon Settings
2. Navigate to System and select Switchable Graphics
3. Restart your system.
Update Graphics Drivers
Always ensure that your device drivers are updated to the latest build. Especially, your graphics drivers should be updated to the latest patch.
1. Press the Win + X keys to launch the context menu.
2. Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
3. Expand the Display Adapters tab.
4. Right-click on the GPU device and select Update Driver
5. Allow the system to update the files automatically.
Exit Unwanted Background Tasks
Some background running apps can intercept your Tchia gameplay. It would be better to only run the game and remove all the background apps/processes.
1. Launch Task Manager from the context menu bar (press Win + X keys to launch the context menu)
2. Go to the processes tab.
3. Choose the unwanted apps and click on the End Task button.
Customize In-Game Settings
In-game optimization can also be helpful in fixing the issues related to GPU.
Here’s what you need to do to make Tchia run smoothly on your computer.
1. From the Tchia lobby, click on the Settings icon.
2. Turn off VSync
3. Shift advanced settings to low or medium.
Repair Tchia Files
If you are still unable to launch Tchia, you should consider repairing its files from the game launcher. This would help you in fixing any corruptions and faults in the game’s files, that are caused by the faulty third-party apps.
1. Launch Steam and navigate to the Library section
2. Right-click on Tchia and select Properties
3. Go to the Local Files tab
4. Click on Verify the integrity of game files.
5. Relaunch Steam and Wo Long Fallen Dynasty on it.
You should also try reinstalling Tchia, as it will help you in removing all the clutters from the game’s directory.
1. So while using Steam, right-click on Tchia and select Manage
2. Now, click on the Uninstall option.
3. Once the game is removed from the library, reinstall it.
That’s all, thanks for visiting it’sDailyTech.