- Super People is a new collection in the Battle-Royale genre.
- The game’s offered by Wonder Games for Windows PC.
- There have been complaints about Super People Stuttering and laggings issues, so I will deliver guidance in fixing them.
Wonder Games has put a lot of thought into creating Super People. Because that’s not an ordinary battle royale, but it has a lot to offer. Players get to select a team leader depending upon their capabilities and enhance their avatar’s abilities by collecting in-game items. However, if there’s low FPS, then players will start to encounter stuttering issues. That’s why I have added workarounds to boost FPS in Super People.
How Do I Fix Super People Stuttering Issue?
Players need to consider out of the box to fix Super People’s low FPS or Stuttering problems. Because the problem may reside within the game’s resources or Steam. Some faulty system files can also interrupt this revolutionized gameplay. So by considering all the possibilities, I present some error bypassing tips.
Launch in Fullscreen
It’s better to launch the game in fullscreen, so the game or client’s services are not overlapped with one another. And, your computer can only focus on delivering the best in-game visual graphics.
- From the Steam client, go to the Library section.
- Right-click on Super People and select Properties
- Go to General >> Launch Options.
- Select the fullscreen option every time launch the game in Fullscreen.
Before launching high-end games on your computer, ensure that your device’s graphical drivers are updated to the latest build. Because the latest versions of the game aren’t supported by outdated graphics drivers.
- Press Win + X keys and select Device Manager from the context menu.
- Expand the Display Adapter tab.
- Right-click on your graphics card and select Update Driver
- On the next interface, click on “Search automatically for drivers”
- Once the drivers are updated, allow your system to reboot.
Run as Administrator
Some games required admin privileges to launch, so they can start with the required resources, without bieng blocked by Windows Defender Firewall. In that case, you should always run Super People with administrative rights.
- Right-click on the game’s shortcut and select Properties
- Go to the Compatibility tab.
- Select the “Run this program as an administrator” box.
- Click on the Apply >> Ok buttons.
Customize Game Priority
It’s better to give Super People priority, so the system doesn’t block its resources while executing other operations in the background.
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager
- Go to the Processes section.
- Right-click on Super People and Set Priority as High
- Exit the task manager and relaunch Super People.
Repair Game Files
Maybe the game files are corrupted, and that’s why you are forced to bear slow FPS and stuttering issues. So you need to repair the game files to ensure that the corruption inside game files is verified and fixed.
- Launch Steam and go to the Library section.
- Right-click on Super People and select Properties.
- Select Local Files and click on “Verify the integrity of game files”
- After the game files are verified, relaunch steam.
Players should also update their game to the latest version. So the errors encountered in the outdated version can be bypassed. Such a process can be done directly from the Steam game engine.
- Launch the Steam client and go to Library.
- Select Super People and wait for a while, until the game engine searches for the pending updates.
- After bieng notified about an update, allow the client to download & install the required files.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to fix Super People Stuttering Issue at it’sDailyTech.