- Snapchat is available on the App Store from the beginning.
- Most of us prefer to download apps from App Store, to avoid malicious API files.
- Here, I will discuss terms to solve Snapchat Won’t Download On My iPhone.
Usually, the App Store never makes you feel annoyed by its services, Apple ensures that its consumers are provided with the best services possible.
But while using a device that’s supposed to be lag-free, users may encounter various problems while downloading updated apps from it.
The problem can reside within the app store, iOS firmware, network, or internal storage.
Read: How to Save Facebook Videos on iPhone’s Camera Roll
So by considering some possible scenarios behind this Snapchat Not Downloading issue, I present some workarounds to bypass it.
How Do I Fix Snapchat Won’t Download On My iPhone?
Users can perform various troubleshooting methods to make the App Store work again on their iOS devices. So they can download Snapchat without facing any errors.
Total Time: 6 minutes
For every error encountered on your iPhone, a simple restart can be of great convenience. There are times when a device’s resources stop working with the built-in services, resulting-in, you start getting errors like this one.
If you are using iPhone or newer devices, press-n-hold the volume and power buttons simultaneously. From the provided slider on the interface of your iPhone, slide to the right to shut it down. Now, after waiting for about 15 to 20 seconds, turn it back on.
In case you have an iPhone with a home button, you simply need to press-n-hold the side button and move the power slider. Afterward, turn your iPhone on, after a couple of seconds.
Check Internal Storage
If your iPhone’s storage is full, you won’t be allowed to download any further apps on it. And sometimes you are notified about this situation, so you have to check it by yourself.
1. Launch Settings and go to General.
2. Navigate to the Storage section.
3. See for yourself, how much free space is left.
4. If the storage is full, you can either remove an app or offload it, as you please.
Examine Connected Network
A poor network can never help you in completing the process of downloading or uploading data. Before starting the downloading start, you should ensure that the internet is alive-n-kicking.
To check the network status, try using other online apps or websites to test your connected network. Some websites like speedtest.net allow you to check the current status of the network for free.
Always be sure that the currently installed iOS version is updated. An outdated iOS would never allow you to download updated apps from the App Store. To ensure you are using the latest iOS version, imply the following steps:
1. Open Settings.
2. Go to General >> Software Update.
3. Make sure that Automatic Updates are enabled.
4. If you are notified about a pending update, allow your iPhone to install it.
Sign Out/In App Store
Another trick that you can perform to fix any App Store related issues is to sign out and in. This action would help the App Store in helping you restart the services required to download Snapchat on your iPhone.
1. Sign out of your Apple ID from the Settings app.
2. Restart your iOS device.
3. Sign In again and launch App Store to download Snapchat.
If nothing seems to help you so far, you should consider resetting your iPhone. This would allow you to reset all the settings and erase all the data, so the built-in services can start responding from scratch.
1. Open Settings and navigate to General.
2. Tap on Transfer or Reset iPhone.
3. Choose the Reset iPhone option.
4. Once your iPhone is refreshed, sign in with your Apple ID.
5. Launch the App Store and download Snapchat on it.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to fix Snapchat Won’t Download On My iPhone, at it’sDailyTech.