Do you want to Set A Song As A Ringtone On iPhone? Here I will show you the method to use songs from your device and set them as a ringing tone without using iTunes or Finder. Previously this was not possible with a PC, but now everyone can use their favorite song or tune as a ringing tone without using a PC.
Also Read: Best Free Ringtone Apps For iPhone In 2022.
How To Set A Song As A Ringtone On iPhone In 2022
To Set A Song As A Ringtone On iPhone you need to keep some things in mind. Once all of the mentioned things are fulfilled, then you can proceed with the method. Moreover, you also need an active internet connection, because we are going to use a third-party application. And maybe you don’t have that application installed.
- Sounds that you want to use must be stored locally on your device.
- Sound files on cloud storage can not be used in this procedure.
- Music collections in Apple Music or Spotify can not be used.
- Install the GarageBand Application from the Apple App Store.
Why We Are Using The GarageBand Application
The GarageBand application is used to make a sound. You can record your own voice or the tone you are playing. There is also an option for making sounds with the GarageBand app. Moreover, you can also use the GarageBand app to trim the songs in your device storage and use it as a ringing tone.
How To Create A Custom Ringing Tone on iPhone Without A PC?
Here is how you can Create A Custom Ringing Tone on iPhone Without A PC.
- Open the GarageBand app on your iPhone.
- Now swipe on the screen to find the Audio Recorder.
- Tap on the Voice option (Mic icon).
- Now tap on the brick icon on the top left side of the screen.
- This is the View option.
- Now You will enter the editing section of the GarageBand app.
- Tap on the loop icon on the right side of the screen.
- Now select the song or tune from the device’s internal storage.
- Once you locate the file tap and hold it for a couple of seconds to add it.
- Now You have to edit to cut out the portion you want to use.
- Just drag the vertical long line to the point where you want to start the ringing tone.
- You can listen to the song hundreds of times just to be perfect.
- Once you have selected the starting point, Double-tap on the song to open a pop-up menu.
- Now select the Split option.
- Now drag the scissors and cut the part of the song that you don’t want to use at the beginning.
- Now double tap on the spat part and select the delete option to remove the unwanted part of the song.
- Tap on the down aero from the left top side of the screen.
- A drop-down many will appear, select the My Songs option.
- Once the edits are complete, double tap on the file and select the share option.
- From the list select the Ringing tone option and then tap on the continue button.
- Rename the file and tap on the Export button.
After exporting the file, tap on the use sound option. And then set it as the Ringing tone. you can also click on the Ok button to set the song as a ringing tone manually.
Method to Setup A Song As A Ringing tone – Manual
Here is how you can manually Set A Song As A Ringtone On iPhone.
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad by using Face ID, Touch ID, or Passcode.
- Now from the home screen of your iPhone open the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and select the Sounds & Haptic option.
- Again scroll down and open the Ringing Tones option.
- The tune or sound that you have just created will appear at the top of the list.
- From the list select the sound that you want to use as a ringing tone.
Now the selected song is set to a new ringing tone. So, this is how you can Set A Song As A Ringtone On iPhone In 2022 – Without Computer.
This article was regarding the method to Set A Song As A Ringtone On iPhone. If you have any questions, then ask in the comment section below. Thank You and keep supporting ItsDailyTech.