- Session: Skate Sim is a sports video game published by BIGBEN INTERACTIVE.
- The game’s available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, and Microsoft Windows.
- I will discuss some methods to fix Session Skate Sim Crashing at Startup on PC.
It isn’t ordinary to have games like Session: Skate Sim. Because this game is a hit and is introduced specifically for the skaters, who don’t get a chance to enjoy skating in the streets in real life.
The game offers multiple challenges in which players have to skate around streets and complete their designated tasks in swag. All they have to do is follow the given instructions if they want to be victorious.
Visit: 100 Best Online Flash Games
Many PC users are unable to launch the game, as their game starts crashing at the startup. So to resolve such an issue, I’ve compiled a list of methods that can be performed to bypass this game startup error.
How Do I Fix Session Skate Sim Crashing at Startup on PC?
Here are some troubleshooting workarounds that can be implied to fix the Session Skate Sim Won’t Launch issue. I have listed various methods, by considering all the scenarios that can trigger this error.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Always ensure that your system has enough juice to run Session Skate Sim.
Operating System: Windows 10 (x64) or higher
Processor: Intel i7 / AMD Ryzen equivalent
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650 Ti (2GB) or equivalent AMD
DirectX: Version 9.0 or higher
Launch Session Skate Sim as Administrator
First of all, you should try launching Session Skate Sim with administrative rights. This would allow you to run the game without facing any blockades from antivirus software.
1. Right-click on the shortcut icon of Session Skate Sim and select Properties
2. Navigate to the Compatibility tab
3. Check the Run this program as administrator box.
4. Click on the Ok button.
Update GPU Drivers
Always ensure that your device drivers are updated to the latest build.
1. Especially, your graphics drivers should be updated to the latest patch.
2. Press the Win + X keys to launch the context menu.
3. Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
4. Expand the Display Adapters tab.
5. Right-click on the GPU device and select Update Driver
6. Allow the system to update the files automatically.
Install Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Some Visual C++ Runtime files can get corrupted, so you should reinstall the C++ on your Windows PC.
1. Press the Win + I keys to launch Settings
2. Go to the Apps & Features tab.
3. Uninstall all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable files.
4. Go to the Microsoft website to download the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables
5. Now, install the downloaded files and reboot your system, after the successful installation.
Verify Session Skate Sim Files
Players can also repair/verify Session Skate Sim files directly from the Steam client. This would allow them to fix any corruptions from the game file directory, that is causing the crashing trouble.
1. Navigate to the Library section on Steam.
2. Right-click on Session Skate Sim and select Properties
3. Go to Local Files and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files
4. Relaunch Steam, once the verification is completed.
Force Start Session Skate Sim with DirectX 11
Players can also launch Session Skate Sim through DirectX 11 or above, directly from the Steam client.
1. Launch Steam and go to Library.
2. Now, right-click on Session Skate Sim and choose Properties.
3. Navigate to the General tab.
4. Under Launch Options, type -dx11 and save changes.
5. Launch Session Skate Sim on Steam.
Reinstall Session Skate Sim
As a last resort, you should reinstall Session Skate Sim on your computer.
If you are playing it on Steam then here’s what you need to do:
1. Uninstall Session Skate Sim from the Library section.
2. Close Steam and clear the cache memory of your system.
3. Launch Steam and reinstall Session Skate Sim.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading about ways to fix Session Skate Sim Won’t Launch on PC, at it’sDailyTech.