Home Apple How to Fix “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle

How to Fix “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle [2022]

31
0

How to Fix “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle? This tutorial is the perfect answer. This Omegle is an old trendsetter and the first video stream service to chat with strangers. It also helps the single person to find their perfect match and date them.

Well, as we said this error “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle is not globally. Maybe this feature is not available in you’re region or, your app is not updated yet, Or, there is an issue with your OS/device. There can be multiple reasons behind this issue.

How to Fix “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle

Page Contents

Advertisement

The first checkpoint is the internet connection. You already know Omegle and other social apps works online only. Maybe your internet connection is messing and you don’t know about it. Or, there is an issue of frequent disconnection.

blank

Open the browser on your phone and launch the itsdailytech.com website. If the website opens smoothly, it means your internet connection is weak or not working. Kindly contact your ISP and register your complaint. After the internet connection becomes workable, you will be able to fix “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle.

Check App Update

App updates are the most important thing to do on time. No matter how stable OS you are using, it will be useless without app updates

Update your Omegle App from the Google Play Store or iOS AppStore.

Search the Omegle App on Playstore it will appear with an update button if available.

Or,

Navigate to your Profile icon, and select My Apps & Games. Update all apps including Omegle.

Enable Location Services

May you don’t know that the Omegle app works in the locations. It accesses those people who are nearby to your area mostly. So, that you both people can enjoy an easier date which is in easy access. App needs certain permissions to operate. For example, Access to storage, access to camera, contacts, managing phone calls, messages, etc.

Similarly, you need to enable the location services to use the Omegle App. If you didn’t allow the Omegle app to access your location, it can cause “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle.

Clear Omegle App Cache

Clearing cache is one of the most recommended solutions by tech experts in case of any app-related issue. Especially for social apps and browsers, it is a must to clean these apps’ cache twice a week at least.

Clearing the cache of any Omegle App is a very easy procedure. It is located in the Settings, then apps, then Omegle. Follow the below steps.

1. Open the Android Settings App on your phone.

2. Select the applications and then select Omegle App.

3. Tap on the Storage option and then tap Clear Cache.

Reinstall Omegle App

Uninstalling and reinstalling is like starting life again. When you uninstall software or app from any app, it will delete all the app data and files. By this trick, the corrupt files related to the app will also get deleted.

  1. Uninstall Omegle App.
  2. Clear the overall cache of smartphones.
  3. Clear the app caches.
  4. Reinstall App and use it. It’s a 99% chance that this app is working fine. The rest of 1% is for the Omegle Globally Down issue.

Use VPN Connection

We need an authentic VPN app that can connect our device with the US Location. So, we can get close to Omegle Servers which are mostly in US. You have a bundle of options in the VPNs that are good in services and performance. We are continuing ProtonVPN to Fix “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle.

Step1: Download ProtonVPN

You need to download ProtonVPN on Windows PC or Android/iOS smartphone. As my preference is my Laptop so I am going to download ProtonVPN (i am already using it) on a PC.

Visit Here to Download ProtonVPN.

Step 2: Select US

Sign up with your Mail account on Proton VPN for account activation.

Server was unreachable for too long

After account registration, you will see a list of servers from the left pane. Look for the United State or the US from the list. Under the country name, you will have hundreds of servers, choose anyone.

Once the connection gets established you can open and fix “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle.

blank

Only a few servers are available for free in Proton VPN. If someone has more servers with high-speed unblocking, ProtonVPN paid services are a must-have.

“Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle

That’s how users can you fix “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle.

Contact Omegle Support

Maybe, your region is not present in the Omegle list. The best breakage to this barrier is to contact Omegle Support and ask them why the “Server was unreachable for too long” on Omegle is appearing. They will guide you the better. This issue is minor. There is no need to perform potential solutions like Factory Reset, Hard Reset, etc.

Advertisement
blank
Exploring the new technologies trends, products, and services. Providing the reviews, discussing the issues, writing the solutions for many years. Furthermore, he explores the best branded and non-branded gadgets that save your cost and also provide you with the best services. Here at itsdailytech, he guides users in fixing the issues and about the new arrivals.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here