- TikTok is a short-video sharing social media platform.
- It allows you to block any user who is disturbing you.
- I will share the method to help you See Your Blocked List on TikTok.
It’s not very common for a user to block someone on TikTok. Because you only do it when someone bothers you by sending you direct messaging and commenting bad stuff on your posts.
Well, TikTok never restricts you from blocking users. Even if you are using a public profile, you still got the option of restricting some users to access the content you publish.
Visit: Free TikTok Accounts
But there comes a time when you are willing to view the blocked users’ list because someone there might be a mistake and you want to unblock someone special.
How to See Your Blocked List on TikTok?
The option to reveal the list of blocked users is available within the Privacy settings. You just have to navigate your account settings and then to the Privacy section to check out the list of blocked users.
Total Time: 1 minute
View Blocked Users on TikTok
1. Launch the TikTok app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Tap on the Me/Profile icon, to get to your Profile page.
3. Now, tap on the three-dotted icon and select Settings and Privacy.
4. Navigate to the Privacy tab.
5. Select the Blocked Accounts section.
6. After reviewing the whole list, you can tap on the Unblock button to remove someone from the list.
How to Block Someone on TikTok?
Even after getting unblocked back, the user doesn’t stop bothering you, there’s a way to make him silent again. You can simply block him again, by performing the following method:
- From the TikTok app, navigate to the Profiler’s page.
- Tap on the hamburger icon to reveal the options.
- Select the Block option and confirm your action.
What Happens to The Blocked TikTok Account?
Once you have blocked a TikTok user, the following facts will become true:
- First of all, he’ll be removed from your friend list.
- You’ll not be allowed to contact him at all.
- A blocked user can’t view your profile and videos.
- You’ll also be banned from viewing his videos.
Check Out: How to Know If Someone Blocked you on TikTok
FAQs: Blocked Contacts on TikTok
How to Unblock Someone on TikTok?
You can navigate to the list of blocked users from the Privacy tab. Afterward, simply tap on the Unblock button to become visible for that user again.
How to See Who Viewed Your TikTok Profile?
You can enable the Privacy view history toggle to check who viewed your profile. Click here to get a detailed guide for a better understanding.