In this article, we will show you the method to Save And Download Instagram Videos On iPhone & iPad Camera Roll.
As you know Instagram is best known for photos and videos. And sometimes we came across some photos and videos that we want to save on our device.
Unfortunately, there is no option for saving photos and videos on Instagram. But by reading our guide, you will be able to learn different methods to download content from Instagram on your iPhone and iPad.
What Should be Done to Download IG Videos on iOS?
You need to consult with third-party apps or websites, to help you download IG videos.
Here’s the app and website for this task:
- Instagram Media Shortcut App
- Inflact.com website.
How To Save And Download Instagram Videos On iPhone By Using Shortcuts
By using this method you can create a Shortcut using the Shortcuts app on your iPhone and iPad. However, the shortcut-creating method is a bit complicated and is a discussion for a later article.
That is why we have created a shortcut for you, just click on the link given below to download the Shortcut that we have created. However, before you click on the link, to Allow Untrusted Shortcuts on your device. Here is how you can do it.
- Go To the Settings app.
- Scroll down to the Shortcuts option and open it.
- Here tap on the toggle switch next to Allow untrusted Shortcuts.
This is how you can enable Untrusted Shortcuts on your device. Now click on the link given below to download the Shortcut, that we have created.
How To Download Videos And Photos From Instagram On iPhone & iPad
This method will allow you to Download Instagram Videos On iPhone and iPad. Follow this procedure carefully.
- Click on the link given above. The Instagram Media shortcut will open, From here click on the Add Untrusted Shortcut.
- Now head back to the home screen of your device, and open the Instagram application.
- Head to the post containing the photo or video that you want to download.
- Tap on the three-dot icon on the top right side of the post.
- A menu will open, from the menu select the Copy Link option.
- Again go to the home screen and open the Shortcuts App.
- Tap on the My Shortcut option from the bottom left side. And click on the Instagram Media Shortcut.
- Now multiple Shortcuts will appear on the screen, Tap on the Ok button for every pop-up.
After that, the Instagram photo or video will be downloaded to your device’s internal memory.
Download Instagram Videos And Photos By Using Web
You need to open the Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad and head to inflact.com. This website will allow you to download content from Instagram by using the method explained below. Also, make sure that you are running iOS 13 or later.
- Now from the Safari Web Browser open inflact.com.
- Click on the three-line option on the top right side of Instagram Downloader.
- Multiple options will appear on the screen. Select the option that you want to use.
- Now head to the Instagram app and open the post that you want to download. Also, copy its link.
- Now Paste the copied link into the search bar of the website and tap on the Search button.
- If you want to download IGTV Clip then enter the username of the account
- Now click on the download button, and another page will open, again click on the Download button.
- Now tap on the download button on the top right side of the screen and click on the downloaded file.
- Now tap on the Share option and select “Save Image” or “Save Video”
The file will be added to the camera roll. this is how you can Save And Download Instagram Videos On iPhone & iPad Camera Roll.
Download Instagram Content By using A Repost App
The main purpose of Repost Apps is to repost someone else Instagram post on your Instagram account. However, these applications have the power to save the post on your iPhone or iPad local memory before posting it to your Instagram account. So, this little and amazing hack can also download and save Instagram content on your device camera roll.
This article was all regarding the method to Save And Download Instagram Videos On iPhone & iPad Camera Roll. If you have any questions relating to this topic, or regarding iOS and iPad OS, then ask in the comment section below. Thank You, and keep supporting ItsDailyTech.