- Satisfactory is a factory simulation game published by Coffee Stain Studios.
- The game’s made available for Microsoft Windows supported devices.
- I will discuss the methods to fix Coffee Stain Studios Low FPS.
Satisfactory is set in a world where most things can be built instantly. But to create a full production industry, you have to be quite faithful to your work.
As it isn’t a piece of cake to build a whole factory that’s gonna help the human race in the future. So you have to be pretty obvious and complete the 80-100 hours of gameplay.
Choosing the right device to play a high-end game like Satisfactory would be the right choice. But even if you using a high-end PC and getting some performance issues, you can choose to implement some workarounds to enjoy smooth gameplay.
How Do I Fix Satisfactory Low FPS?
Here are some solutions that would help you in fixing the Satisfactory Low FPS or stuttering issues. You are mainly required to perform some customizations with the system OS. Because this isn’t a game bug, but only your game is getting less amount of the resources that are required for a smooth launch and gameplay.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Dedicate Satisfactory Manually
If any of the Satisfactory players face difficulty in using GPU, they should select it manually from their respective GPU managers.
I have talked about NVIDIA and AMD users individually, in the following section:
1. Launch NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Navigate to 3D Settings >> Manage 3D Settings
3. Go to Program Settings and add Satisfactory
4. Choose a High-performance NVIDIA processor
5. After saving the changes, restart your PC.
1. Launch AMD Radeon Settings
2. Navigate to System and select Switchable Graphics
3. Restart your system.
Update Graphics Drivers
Always ensure that your device drivers are updated to the latest build. Especially, your graphics drivers should be updated to the latest patch.
1. Press the Win + X keys to launch the context menu.
2. Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
3. Expand the Display Adapters tab.
4. Right-click on the GPU device and select Update Driver
5. Allow the system to update the files automatically.
Exit Unwanted Background Tasks
Some background running apps can intercept your gameplay. It would be better to only run the game and remove all the background apps/processes.
1. Launch Task Manager from the context menu bar (press Win + X keys to launch the context menu)
2. Go to the processes tab.
3. Choose the unwanted apps and click on the End Task button.
Customize In-Game Settings
In-game optimization can also be helpful in fixing the issues related to GPU.
Here’s what you need to do to make Satisfactory run smoothly on your computer.
1. From the Satisfactory lobby, click on the Settings icon.
2. Turn off VSync
3. Shift advanced settings to low or medium.
Repair Satisfactory Files
If you are still unable to launch Satisfactory, you should consider repairing its files from the game launcher. This would help you in fixing any corruptions and faults from the game’s files, that are caused by the faulty third-party apps.
1. Launch Steam and navigate to the Library section.
2. Right-click on Satisfactory and select Properties
3. Go to the Local Files tab
4. Click on Verify the integrity of game files.
5. Relaunch Steam and Satisfactory on it.
You should also try reinstalling Satisfactory, as it will help you in removing all the clutters from the game’s directory.
1. So while using Steam, right-click on Satisfactory and select Manage
2. Now, click on the Uninstall option.
3. Once the game is removed from the library, reinstall it.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading about ways to fix Satisfactory Low FPS, at it’sDailyTech.