Google Account is the most essential to use any Google Product on Android and PC. For using any Android device or stock app you need to enter your Google Account. All Android users must have Google Account but there are some things in the accounts that are not compulsory just like the profile pictures on Google Account.
An email account and the password which you set, that’s the requirements to make a Google Account. The rest of the things are temporary. People don’t find any reason to put their profile picture on Google Accounts. They are right, it’s not a social media or Instagram Account through which you can get followers. The only reason is to show you how the owner of this Google Account looks like.
How to Remove Profile Picture from Google Account
So, users who have the same thoughts as us can remove Profile Picture from Google Account. If you don’t know how to do this, you can follow the same procedure which we followed ourselves. So, there are different procedures for each OS and Web Browser. We will like to start with Android because it is directly relatable.
Removing Profile Picture from Google Account on Android
It is very easy to remove Profile Picture on google Accounts using the Android smartphone or tablet. All you need to do is follow the below steps.
- Open Settings on your Android Smartphone.
- Scroll down and find the Google option, Tap on it.
- Tap on the Manage Your Google Account option.
- Visit the Personal info section inside Manage your Google Account.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Go to About me.
- Tap on your Profile Picture and Select Remove.
You will see that this action will remove Profile Picture from your Google Account Instantly.
Remove Google Account Profile Picture on iOS
We think that it is compulsory to guide the iPhone users properly even the 1-step function because 95% of the iPhone users don’t know a thing about their phone except they have an iPhone.
Unlike Android, there is no Google option in iOS settings because it is not Android? I Guess!
- Open Gmail on iPhone or iPad Whatever you have.
- Go to the Settings from the Top Left Menu Icon.
- Select the Google Account option and then tap on Manage your Google Account.
- Visit the Personal tab > About me, located at the bottom of the page so you should scroll down a bit!
- Tap on your profile picture and then Manage your profile picture and remove your Google profile photo.
Standard Method for All Devices (iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS)
Well, this procedure is for all Google Account users regardless of what device or Operating system they are using. It is the standard way of removing Profile pictures from a Google Account. Use the Google Account on your browsers on any device, follow a few steps, and mission complete successfully.
- Open Google Browser on your Device.
- Click on the Profile icon of your Google Account.
- Click on the Manage your Google Account.
- Move your mouse cursor to the Personal Info tab and click on it.
- Under the basic info, click on your profile picture.
- Click on the “Remove option“, After clicking, you need to again click Remove on the confirmation prompt.
That’s how you remove Remove Profile Picture from Google Accounts on different devices. You can follow the same steps to change your Profile picture on Google Account instead of removing it. You can pick the exiting photo from your phone or Laptop’s Library and can set it like a new profile picture. Also, Google offers some built-in Cartoon Avatars which you can set as your Google Account Profile Picture. Remember as you removed the profile picture from Google Account it will apply the changes to all Google Apps like YouTube, Google Meet, Maps, Gmail, etc.