Want to unbrick your Android device? Frustrated by the freeze while bootload and flashing the firmware?
Try Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver to bypass the issue. Because such driver software is announced for users to connect their Android devices like Xiaomi with their computer.
To connect an Android smartphone with a Qualcomm processor to your PC, you are required to benefit from a third-party driver. So your computer can detect your device whenever you try to connect it.
That’s why I’ve decided to write a guide to help you install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader USB Driver for Windows 11/10/8/7 (32-bit & 64-bit).
How Can I Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver for Windows?
First of all, you are required to get all the required files to download & install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver. Once you have got the required files, you can proceed to the installation process of the drivers.
The given links to the files are beneficial for users who want to download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver for Windows 11/10/8/7 OS.
So please ensure that you have a Windows desktop or laptop machine to make the most out of this driver to unbrick or recover your device to stock firmware.
- An Android device with a Qualcomm processor.
- Installed Mi PC Suite (for Xiaomi devices)
- Installed ADB Drivers (for installing & updating Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader USB Driver manually)
Files To Download
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver (32-bit)
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver (64-bit)
- Stock Qualcomm Driver (for manual installation)
Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver for Windows Directly
- Extract the downloaded Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader USB Driver for Windows folder.
- From the first interface of the installation wizard, select the Free BLD bullet and click on the Next button.
- Accept the driver’s terms of service and conditions & proceed.
- Once you click on the Install button, you’ll be required to wait a while.
- After the successful installation of the driver, click on the Finish button.
Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader USB Driver Manually
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader USB Driver and extract its folder.
- Now install the ADB driver and perspective driver that’ll help your computer recognize your smartphone.
- On your smartphone, perform the following tweaks
- Enable Developer Options by navigating your device’s settings and tapping seven times on the Build number
- Open Developer Options from your device’s settings and enable USB Debugging
- Connect your smartphone to your computer through a USB Cable
- Open the ADB Drivers folder (C:\platform-tools) and right-click on space while pressing the shift key from your keyboard. Select Open PowerShell Window Here
- To check the connectivity status, execute the adb devices command in PowerShell
- If your device is connected properly, run the adb reboot edl workaround.
- Press Windows + X keys and select Device Manager from the given options.
- Inside the Other Devices tab, right-click on QHUSB_BULK and select Update Driver Software
- Select the Browse option and upload the downloaded Stock Qualcomm driver zipped folder
- Once your system starts installing the driver, wait for a couple of minutes. If Windows can’t verify the publisher of this driver software, click on Install this driver software anyway
- After a couple of glimpses, Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader USB Driver will be installed and ready to use.
Update Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver Manually
- From the Device Manager on Windows 11/10, expand the Other Devices tab and right-click on QHUSB_BULK
- Select Update Driver Software and Click on Browse my computer for driver software
- Select the Qualcomm USB Driver zipped file from your PC
- Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the driver software installation process.
- Once it’s updated successfully and all corrupted files are fixed, you can locate it under the Ports (COM & LPT) section inside the Device Manager.
What Is Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver?
As the technical term explains itself, Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver is developed to help users connect their smartphones to computers.
It only works on devices with Qualcomm processors, so it is fully compatible with all Xiaomi smartphones.
The main purpose of this driver software is to help users unbrick their smartphones. Whenever their handheld device gets stuck in the middle of flashing firmware, such driver software can help users to install stock firmware.
Likewise, it can be a good alternative to famous bootloader programs like Nokia OST, Mi Flash Tool, Odin Flash Tool, LGUP tool, etc. It’s free to use and no user is required to register or subscribe using his personal credentials.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading How To Install Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver for Windows (32-bit / 64-bit) at itsDailyTech.