- While you try to launch FIFA 23 on a PC, you might get the “There’s a problem with your game’s setup” error message.
- The second part of that message will be “Please reinstall your game”.
- So I’ll deliver some fixes to help you bypass this critical issue.
If a game is launched by a game giant like EA Sports, it’s not supposed to lag at all. But since FIFA 23 is the child of technology, it consists of some errors, and most of them are resolvable.
However, it’s pretty amazing that even the game’s initial release is working perfectly on Game consoles. Only the PC owners are the ones who have to bear difficulties in launching FIFA 23.
It isn’t nesscary that your game is lagging because of a server-side. The problem can be from the Origin/Steam client or your computer, so you will have to fix it, by performing some error bypassing workarounds.
How Do I Fix Problem With Game Setup Error in FIFA 23?
The “Problem With Game Setup” error is triggered because of a fault in the client or fewer system resources. You can perform the following troubleshooting methods to get rid of it.
Total Time: 4 minutes
Run Origin/Steam as Administrator
1. Right-click on the Origin/EA client and select Properties.
2. Navigate to the Compatibility tab.
3. Check the Run as administrator box and click on the Ok button.
Note: In some Windows 11 versions, you just have to right-click on the Origin/EA client and select the Run as administrator option.
Repair FIFA 23 Files
1. Right-click on the FIFA 23 game in Origin/EA app and select the Repair option.
2. Right-click on FIFA 23 in Steam and select Properties. On the next tab, go to the Local Files section and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files.
Re-install EA Anticheat
1. Press the Win + E keys to launch File Explorer.
2. Navigate to the following folder destination:
3. Double-click on the EAAntiCheat file.
4. From the drop-down menu, select FIFA 23.
5. Click on the Uninstall button.
6. Now, launch FIFA 23 on the Origin/EA client to reinstall the EA AntiCheat Engine.
Re-install FIFA 23
1. If you are playing FIFA 23 on Steam, select the game and hit Manage. Now, choose the Uninstall option and confirm your activity. Afterward, reinstall FIFA 23 on the Steam client.
2. Select the FIFA 23 game on Origin, and right-click on its interface. Now, choose the Uninstall option from the given options. Once the game is uninstalled, relaunch the Origin client and reinstall FIFA 23 on it.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading about ways to fix the FIFA 23 Problem With Game Setup Error, at it’sDailyTech.