- Many good features are added to iOS 16 by Apple Inc.
- But even the latest iOS build has its flaws, which can’t be ignored.
- I will describe a method to Prevent End Call with Power Button on iPhone.
Every facility provided within iOS 16 is for the convenience of its users. But the Depth effect and Dynamic island is catching more eyes, as these two are pretty unique features.
However, prevention of cutting ongoing calls through the lock button is also available in the previous versions. It’s not specifically introduced in this iOS version.
But a good thing is that you are not required to install any third-party apps to accomplish this goal. You get to enable it directly from the settings of your iPhone.
How Do I Prevent End Call with Power Button on iPhone?
You just need to customize the Touch settings to stop ending calls with your lock button. There’s no need of installing any applications to benefit from this facility.
Total Time: 1 minute
Enable Prevent Lock to End Call
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Navigate to the Accessibility tab.
3. On the next window, tap on the Touch section.
4. Now, enable the Prevent Lock to End Call toggle.
FAQs: Prevent End Call with Lock Button
How to Reject Calls when Prevent Lock to End Call is enabled?
If you have enabled the Prevent Lock to End Call on your iPhone, you can reject the incoming calls by pressing the Power and volume up/down buttons simultaneously.
How to Silence Incoming Calls on iPhone?
You can simply press the Power button to silence your incoming calls. But if the Prevent Lock to End Call is enabled, you should press one of the volume keys to make the call silent.