- Pinterest is a world-famous image-based social media platform.
- It is preferred by users who like to upload, download, and share image files online.
- But certainly, many users are getting troubled by Pinterest App Images Not Loading issue on Android and iOS devices, so I will discuss some fixes to resolve it.
Many social media campaigns run on Pinterest, because of its image-based support of products. And because there’s no limit on the products to be promoted, users get to introduce all their ideas about various products to the whole world.
In the past few days, all Pinterest users have heard or faced a problem that’s annoying enough that most of us are deciding to use a different platform to share our ideas on social media. But the problem with most such apps is that they don’t allow you to share or upload a limitless amount of images with others.
That’s why I have gathered some information to help my readers learn about the procedures required to fix Pinterest App Images Not Loading. All of such error bypassing tricks are easy to imply and can be performed without using the services of any third-party application.
How Do I Fix Pinterest App Images Not Loading?
This Pinterest App Images Not Loading error is from the app’s side, but not a system glitch. So I will introduce you to some workarounds that will help you resolve the app-related issues on Android and iOS devices. And, some of the drafted methods will also help you improve the app’s performance.
Clear Junk Files:
To keep your device and installed applications alive-n-kicking, ensure that the junk files are not present on your device’s storage. Because such files can intercept with the ongoing app activities and cause various issues, while you are performing an important task.
- Long-tap on the icon of Pinterest App and select the “App Info” option.
- Navigate to the Storage section.
- Click on Clear Cache and Clear Data buttons one-by-one.
- Once the app data is cleared from the system, restart your Android device.
If you are using an iPhone or iPad, you can’t clear the junk data manually. What you can do is restart your iOS device. For that, long-press the side button and use the onscreen slider to Power off your device. Afterward, turn it on after waiting for 20 to 30 seconds approx.
Check Server Status:
Users do need to consider the possibility of Pinterest Servers Down. Because if the app’s servers are not working to their full potential, then they’ll not allow us to download or view images.
For that cause, individuals can consult with web portals like DownDetector. They can visit such a website and use its search bar to examine the current status of Pinterest servers.
To avoid any issues like Pinterest App Images Not Loading, make sure that the app’s updated to the latest version. Because an outdated app can cause troubles while you are trying to view or upload high-resolution images.
- Launch the Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar to open the Pinterest app’s page.
- Tap on the Update button and wait.
- After updating the app, relaunch it.
- Launch the App Store.
- Tap once on your Profile icon.
- Tap on the Update button, placed beside the Pinterest app.
- Now, launch Pinterest on iOS to check if the error is resolved or not.
Sometimes the app’s files are far from bieng troubleshooter. In such cases, users are required to reinstall their applications, so they can fully benefit from them.
- Tap-n-hold on the icon of Pinterest and select Uninstall
- Once the app is deleted, reboot your Android device.
- Now, open the Google Play Store and install Pinterest from it.
- Tap-n-hold on the icon of Pinterest from the home screen of your iOS device.
- Select the Remove App option and confirm your action.
- Next up, open the App Store to install the latest version of Pinterest.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to fix Pinterest App Images Not Loading at it’sDailyTech.