- Netflix bans an IP address once it has identified that it belongs to a VPN.
- And NordVPN is the most frequently used VPN for live streaming purposes.
- I will discuss the methods to fix Netflix Not Working with NordVPN.
To tell you the truth, I don’t see why Netflix keeps blocking the IP address of its users using a VPN. Because most users only do it to avoid bandwidth throttling.
Well, some users also use it to change regions on Netflix, but its only because they want to watch their favorite shows. And it’s pretty fair that if you are getting the search results of content, before having to purchase the subscription, you should be allowed to watch it.
The beauty of NordVPN is that it’s mostly preferred by individuals who don’t want to face any buffering issues. But since Netflix blocks the detected VPN IP Addresses, it may stop working for some users, but that’s fixable.
How Do I Fix Netflix Not Working with NordVPN?
There can be various ways to bypass the issues caused by Netflix while using NordVPN. Users can use a different server, change DNS, delete App cache, etc to get rid of this problem.
Total Time: 4 minutes
Clear Cookies & Cache
In some cases, your VPN IP data is stored in the cache memory of the app. So it’s up to you to clear this sort of data, to help you keep using NordVPN without any issues.
1. Long-tap on the icon of Netflix and select App Info.
2. Go to the Storage tab.
3. Tap on the Clear Cache button.
1. Press the Ctrl + Shift + Del keys from your keyboard.
2. Select the Cookies and Cache checkbox.
3. Click on the Clear Data button and relaunch the browser
Try Another Server
1. Launch the NordVPN App/Client.
2. Select a different server, from the list of active servers.
3. Once connected, launch Netflix to live stream content on it.
Customize DNS Address
1. From the main interface of NordVPN, navigate to the Settings section.
2. Select the Advanced tab.
3. Enter the following DNS values:
4. Restart your device to imply the designated DNS server addresses.
Contact NordVPN Support
In case you are getting nowhere with the aforementioned DNS values, you should consider contacting NordVPN Support.
Send them an email regarding your issue while using Netflix. And wait for them to contact you back to solve help you solve your issue.
They typically reply to you within 48 to 72 hours, so you’ll have to wait for a little to hear from them.
Try NordVPN Alternative
If you are tired of implying workarounds and contacting support, you should check out a NordVPN alternative. Because you are in need of something more elite.
I wouldn’t recommend you use any free VPNs or any lame premium VPN apps. So if you want to such any VPN blockade from Netflix, you should go with ExpressVPN.
FAQs: NordVPN with Netflix
Why My Netflix Doesn’t Work with NordVPN?
It’s mainly because you are connecting to a crowded VPN server. So you just need to change your VPN server from NordVPN, to make it work with Netflix.
Does Netflix Detect Proxy?
Yes, Netflix can detect VPN, Proxy, and customization of DNS server addresses. So if you want to keep a low profile, keep changing your server, before its blocked by Netflix.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading about ways to fix Netflix Not Working with NordVPN, at it’sDailyTech.