- Multiversus is a free-to-play platform game published by Warner Bros.
- The game’s available for Windows PC, PlayStation, and Xbox.
- I will discuss the methods to fix Multiversus Won’t Launch on PC.
Each-n-every character from Warner Bros is loved by people. And that’s why they have decided to take an advantage of their fanbase and decided to deliver a game, where every character is after another. A platform game in which these funny characters will fight for the throne, by defeating the enemies in an epic manner.
While trying to launch the game, many players get irritated by Multiversus the application was unable to start correctly. It’s mainly a glitch that’s mostly caused by your system. But in rare cases, it can be because of faulty game files. So in the following section, I have written methods to help you launch Multiversus smoothly on your PC.
How Do I Fix MultiVersus Won’t Launch on PC?
Here are some troubleshooting workarounds that can be implied to fix the MultiVersus crash on startup or midgame. I have listed various methods, by considering all the scenarios that can trigger this error.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Always ensure that your system has enough juice to run MultiVersus.
Operating System: Windows 10 (x64) or higher
Processor: Intel i5 / AMD Ryzen equivalent
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (2GB) or equivalent AMD
DirectX: Version 11 or higher
Launch MultiVersus as Administrator
First of all, you should try launching MultiVersus with administrative rights. This would allow you to run the game without facing any blockades from antivirus software.
1. Right-click on the shortcut icon of MultiVersus and select Properties
2. Navigate to the Compatibility tab
3. Check the Run this program as administrator box.
4. Click on the Ok button.
Update GPU Drivers
Always ensure that your device drivers are updated to the latest build.
1. Especially, your graphics drivers should be updated to the latest patch.
2. Press the Win + X keys to launch the context menu.
3. Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
4. Expand the Display Adapters tab.
5. Right-click on the GPU device and select Update Driver
6. Allow the system to update the files automatically.
Install Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Some Visual C++ Runtime files can get corrupted, so you should reinstall the C++ on your Windows PC.
1. Press the Win + I keys to launch Settings
2. Go to the Apps & Features tab.
3. Uninstall all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable files.
4. Go to the Microsoft website to download the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables
5. Now, install the downloaded files and reboot your system, after the successful installation.
Verify MultiVersus Files
Players can also repair/verify MultiVersus files directly from the Steam client. This would allow them to fix any corruptions from the game file directory, that is causing the crashing trouble.
1. Navigate to the Library section on Steam.
2. Right-click on MultiVersus and select Properties
3. Go to Local Files and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files
4. Relaunch Steam, once the verification is completed.
Force Start MultiVersus with DirectX 11
Players can also launch MultiVersus through DirectX 11 or above, directly from the Steam client.
1. Launch Steam and go to Library.
2. Now, right-click on MultiVersus and choose Properties.
3. Navigate to the General tab.
4. Under Launch Options, type -dx11 and save changes.
5. Launch MultiVersus on Steam.
As a last resort, you should reinstall MultiVersus on your computer.
If you are playing it on Steam then here’s what you need to do:
1. Uninstall MultiVersus from the Library section.
2. Close Steam and clear the cache memory of your system.
3. Launch Steam and reinstall MultiVersus.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to fix MultiVersus Won’t Launch on PC, at it’sDailyTech.