- Logitech G920/G923/G29 controllers can be connected to a PC, for a better racing video gaming experience.
- Certainly, players are unable to benefit from such Logitech controllers, because of the unnecessary calibration errors conflicting on Windows PC.
- So I will deliver some solutions to bypass Logitech G920/G923/G29 Not Working on PC.
Logitech’s Controllers are best for players of games like Forza Horizon. Because they allow you to calibrate correctly with the gameplay while having a realistic driving experience.
As of now, many players are annoyed by the bad calibration on Logitech G920/G923/G29 controllers, so I will be guiding in fixing this issue.
Why Logitech’s Controllers Not Working and How to Fix Them
Users need to consider various scenarios related to this Logitech Controller not working issue.
Because this problem may have been raised due to corruption in the hardware or software. So by considering all the possibilities, the following methods can be helpful in bypassing this problem.
- Resolve internet connectivity issues.
- Replug the controller’s cords.
- Recalibrate Logitech controllers.
- Update Logitech drivers.
- Update the problematic game.
- Update Windows OS.
How Do I Fix Logitech G920/G923/G29 Not Working on Windows?
Here are the detailed methods to get Logitech’s controllers alive-n-kicking:
The first thing you need to do is to check whether the power cords are connected properly or not. And do ensure that the current is passed properly through the connected wires. You can use the multimeter to examine the current state of current passed through the wires. Further, make sure that there are no loose ends.
Try reconnecting the power supplies for the steering wheel and pedals. This action would allow your computer to refresh the resources required to work properly with Logitech controllers.
To do so, disconnect the steering wheel from your computer and power source. Afterward, do the same for the pedals and let them rest for a while. Now, reconnect the steering wheel and pedal with your computer.
Users can examine the Logitech Calibration from Windows Control Panel. They can perform this action to locate the reason for this issue so they can fix it.
- Launch Control Panel from the Start menu.
- Go to Hardware and Sound >> Devices and Printers.
- Right-click on the Logitech game controller and from the appearing menu, select “Game Controller Settings”
- Select the game controller and click on Properties
- Navigate to the Test section and click on “Calibrate”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to check the calibration of your Logitech wheel and pedals.
- Once the recalibration is successful, you will not face any Logitech Calibration issues during gameplay.
Recalibration through Logitech Ghub can help you resolve this issue. It will help resolve any compatibility issues, encountered on your computer.
- Open Logitech Ghub on your PC and ensure that your controllers are connected to your device.
- From the main interface of the program, click on the Steering Wheel icon.
- Now, move your steering wheel, to examine the status of its calibration.
- Afterward, navigate to Padal Sensitivity and use the real pedals to examine their status.
- Press the Win + R keys and execute the “joy.cpl” command.
- On the appearing controller window, select your Logitech controller and click on Properties.
- At last, test the calibration of your controllers by following the on-screen instructions.
It’s always recommended to keep your device drivers updated to the latest version. A similar theory implies to users facing the Logitech G920/G923/G29 Not Working issue on Windows PC.
- Press the Win + X keys from your keyboard.
- Select the Device Manager utility from the context menu.
- Expand the “Sound, video, and game controllers” tab.
- Right-click on your Logitech controller and select Update Driver.
- Select the “Search automatically for drivers” option and wait until the process is completed.
- Thereafter, restart your PC, once the driver upgrading is completed.
Update Problematic Game
In case you have tested the Logitech Calibration and still facing the same issue on a specific game, you should consider updating it. Because some games like Forza Horizon can only respond properly if they are updated to the latest batch. And if you are using a game client like Steam, you can update the problematic game directly from the client.
Update Windows OS
Last but not the least, you should update Windows OS to the latest build. Mostly your operating system notifies you whenever an update is available, but you can also check for pending updates manually.
- Press the Win + I keys to launch Settings
- Go to Windows Update
- Click on Check for Update
- If there’s an update, allow your computer to install it.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to fix Logitech G920/G923/G29 Not Working on PC at it’sDailyTech.