Download KB5015882 Windows 11 Build 22000.829, released on 16 July 2022 by Microsoft. This Windows 11 Version 22000.829 contains a lot of potential including fixes, improvements, and new additions. The whole content except the procedure is taken from the Microsoft website.
How to Download KB5015882 Windows 11 Build 22000.829
Today we are going to guide you on how to download and install KB5015882 Windows 11 21H2 22000.829.
Most importantly there are important security updates for the following Program.
Installing Download KB5015882 Windows 11 21H2 22000.829 through Update & Security
Follow the sequence mentioned below. it will take you to the Windows 11 update option.
Windows Settings –> Update & Security –> Windows Update. Click on the Check for updates button located In the right-hand pane.
KB5015882 Windows 11 21H2 22000.829 will be available. Click on the update and install it on the computer.
What’s new in Download KB5015882 Windows 11 Build 22000.829
Updates security for your Windows operating system.
July 16, 2022—Download KB5015882 Windows 11 Build 22000.829
Release Date: 16 July, 2022
- This is a new feature; KB5015882 will allow you to give consent to receive urgent notifications even when focus assist is on.
- This is the second new feature; The version placed an option for eligible devices to update to a newer edition during the out-of-box experience aka OOBE when you are on the first sign in screen. After you choose to “update”, the update process will start in a while after the update is installed on the device.
- This is the third new feature of Windows 11 Build 22000.829; this update restored the functionality for Windows Autopilot deployment scenarios that are affected by the security mitigation for hardware reuse. This rollout deleted the one-time use restriction for self-deploying mode aka SDM and pre-provisioning or PP. This LCU also re-enabled any User Principal Name aka UPN display in user-driven mode or UDM deployments for approved manufacturers.
- After the 3 methods, this is a bug fix. This RP channel release fixed an issue in UIAutomation() that causes an app to fail to work.
- The experts in the team fixed the Startup Task API that is not working as expected for some apps.
- LCU KB5015882 improved the reliability of a push-button reset after an Operating System upgrade.
- The experts in the team fixed the tenant restrictions event logging channel inaccessible problem that occurs if you remove the EN-US language pack.
- Furthermore, they fixed failed certificate-based machine account authentication that occurs in some circumstances after you install the May 10/05/2022 security updates on domain controllers.
- Windows 11 Build 22000.829 fixed an issue that affects the Arm64EC code you build using the Windows 11 software development kit aka SDK.
- This rollout updated the Remove-Item cmdlet so that it can properly interact with OneDrive folders.
- Experts in the Windows insider team fixed troubleshooters not opening problem.
- Also, they fixed port mapping conflicts that occur for containers.
- LCU for the Release preview channel fixed Code Integrity to continue trusting a file problem that occurs after the file has been modified.
- The new version fixed Windows might stop working when you enable Windows Defender Application Control or WDAC with the Intelligent Security Graph feature turned on.
- Also, they settled deployed search highlights to devices problem. To reach policy for search highlights navigate to C:\Windows\PolicyDefinitions and locate admx. This path is correct for devices that have installed the July 2022 monthly quality update or June 2022 Cumulative Update Preview. The company is going to publish an updated version of the Administrative Templates (.admx) for Windows 11, v21H2 to the Microsoft Download Center soon.
- KB5015882 fixed Exe stops working issue that occurs when you use the play and pause keyboard buttons on some devices.
- Experts fixed the exe stops working problem that occurs when you use Win+X flyout’ and an external monitor is connected to your device.
- They fixed a blank window that is displayed and can not be closed when hovering over the search icon on the taskbar.
- The LCU for RP channel reduced the overhead of resource contention in high input/output operations per second aka IOPS scenarios that have several threads contending on a single file.
- CU for the release preview channel fixed Windows profile service that fails sporadically. This failure might happen when signing in. You come across an error message for this is – gpsvc service failed to sign in. Access denied.