People wonder why Instagram Reels are blurry or of bad quality. So, when I personally experienced the issue on Instagram, I noticed that the problem was with my internet connection. Maybe our issue is mutual!
Instagram reels are short videos that users post in apart from video posts. This was a new addition and it’s quite popular in this era.
Slow and unstable internet connection causes a lot of errors and issues. For example, Network error, Connection Error, Timeout, unable to load, and in many cases blurry and bad-quality video content.
90% chances are that the internet connection is causing the issue. For the rest of the 10%, we are giving some extra solutions which can surely fix Instagram Reel Shows Blurry or Bad Video Quality.
How to Fix Instagram Reel Shows Blurry or Bad Video Quality
Here are some of the solutions that can help you to fix Instagram Reel Shows Blurry or Bad Video Quality. These solutions are self-implemented and actually, these are quite helpful in improving the overall performance of the game and quite helpful to fix Instagram Reel Shows Blurry or Bad Video Quality.
Examine Check Instagram Server Status
As the game is new so it’s quite possible the Instagram servers are globally down. Follow the official Twitter page of the App developers as they update the audience quickly if they find something buggy or if any update is arriving.
Check your internet connection
Internet connection is the first and most important must-have to using Instagram. If your internet connection is not stable and errorful like the frequent disconnection problem or the maintenance by the ISP. You must be 100% sure before experimenting with any other thing that your internet connection must be working.
Use VPN Connection
The best way to fix Instagram Reel Shows Blurry or Bad Video Quality and other server-based Apps, which we personally experienced is using the VPN Connection.
Virtual Private Networks ensure better ping quality by shifting the servers to the best available servers. Just select a location in the VPN app and it will shift the game server to the present device location server. For example, if you select US from the VPN your game server will also be of the United States.
Downgrade to App previous version through APK file.
We want to give those users a suggestion who are facing an Instagram Blurry Reels Issue. It’s not the perfect combination I mean Instagram latest version seems not enough comfortable with Android’s current version. It’s better to downgrade to previous versions.
Uninstall and then Reinstall Instagram
That’s the last DIY solution that you can try to fix Instagram Reel Shows Blurry or Bad Video Quality. Uninstall Instagram and Reinstall it.
Start Instagram again from scratch. To uninstall Instagram on Android or iOS, follow these steps.
- Tap and holan d on Instagram app on your Android.
- Tap on Unintall option.
- Reinstall Instagram from the Google Play Store or App Store.
Visit Google Chrome and download the latest version of Instagram for Android and iOS from there.