A complete guide about Insignia Fire TV Screen Mirroring through Windows Laptop, Android, and iOS smartphones.
Insignia is one of the world’s leading consumer electronics brands. With products that span a wide range of categories including televisions, smartphones, tablets, and appliances, Insignia has something to offer everyone.
About Insignia Fire TV
The company has a rich history dating back more than 30 years and is headquartered in China. Insignia is also one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, with a presence in over 160 countries.
Insignia has been making quality televisions for years, and their latest models are no exception. The Insignia Fire TV is a great option for anyone looking for a quality television with all the features they need.
With built-in Roku, this TV lets you access all your favorite streaming content without having to buy a separate device. Plus, the Insignia Fire TVs come in a variety of sizes to fit any room. So if you’re in the market for a new television, Insignia is a good option.
What is Insignia Fire TV Screen Mirroring?
Screen mirroring is a process that allows you to display the screen of one device on another device. This can be done by using a cable or wirelessly using Miracast or AirPlay.
Screen mirroring is often used in business settings to share presentations or to give demonstrations. It can also be used for personal purposes, such as watching movies or playing games on a larger screen.
Things you need to keep in mind!
Insignia Fire TV and your device (Smartphone/Laptop) must be connected with the same WiFi network.
It is necessary to establish a successful connection between phone and TV.
How to use Screen Mirroring on Insignia Fire TV
In the first procedure, we are guiding the Insignia Fire TV screen mirroring. Learn how to perform screen Mirroring on the device.
- Pick your Insignia TV Remote control and press the Home Button on it.
- Select the Inputs option from the available ones. Under this option, you will have another option “Screen Mirroring” select it.
- Insignia Fire TV screen mirroring gets enabled right away, after you perform the above steps.
- If your TV has Apple Airplay, it will be under the Display and Sounds option under the Settings menu.
Insignia Fire TV Screen Mirroring (Windows PC)
We are explaining the Windows PC screen mirroring to Insignia Fire TV first. You can cast your windows Laptop on Insignia TV without the HDMI Cable.
Press the Windows + K on your Laptop, this will open the Windows Connectivity options.
- Press the Windows + K keys together.
- It will open the Windows Connect Slide on the right side.
- Select Find other types of devices option from the bottom.
- Click on Add Bluetooth or Other Device.
- Select Wireless Display or Dock option.
- Choose the Insignia Smart TV from the list of available devices. You are ready to Mirror PC on Insignia Smart TV.
Mirror Android on Insignia Fire TV
Make sure that your Insignia Smart TV and your Android phone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, the connection across devices can’t establish.
1. Open the Settings app on your Android phone and search for Screen Cast.
- Option may or may not be known as Wireless Projection, Wireless Display, Screen Mirror, Screen Cast, Smart View, or Smart Cast.
2. Now your phone will search for available wireless displays that are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Locate the Insignia Fire TV that shows up on the list, select it.
4. The Insignia Fire TV will now display a prompt dialogue box with four options namely:
5. In two seconds or so, you will now be able to see your Android Phone’s screen on the Insignia Fire TV.
6. Users can now screen mirror or cast anything they wish from their phone right away. They will also get audio output from the TV as well.
Mirror iPhone on Insignia Fire TV
Make sure that your Insignia Fire TV and your iPhone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Note: Apple Screen mirroring is something different from Android. There is no direct option like screen mirroring but you can display Apple Gallery content on the screen using the Airplay feature.
If you want to stream third-party app content on Insignia Fire TV through iPhone, you probably have to install an app like Miracast on iPhone.
- Locate the Insignia Fire TV that shows up on the list in the app, select it.
- The Insignia Fire TV will now display a prompt dialogue box with the option “Always“.
- In two seconds or so, you will now be able to see your Android Phone’s screen on the Insignia Fire TV.
- Users can now screen mirror or cast anything they wish from their phone right away.
That’s how you perform the screen mirroring on Insignia Fire TV via Windows, Android, and iOS.