- Vizio TVs are well-priced and have good picture quality.
- Clients can control their TVs with or without a remote.
- I will discuss 3 methods to Turn on Vizio TV without Remote.
By all means, Visio TVs are considered to be a good alternative to many expensive smart brands. Yes, all of the devices are developed mostly for American consumers, because the company has a good reputation among them. As they have maintained their reputation for about 20 years.
In critical times, when you don’t have your Vizio Remote, it’s hard for you to manipulate the activities on your smart tv. That’s why the company has decided to deliver some alternatives for their clients, to help them control their tv without a remote.
How Do I Turn on Vizio TV without Remote?
In situations when your Vizio tv is on standby mode, you can implement various solutions to turn it on. For instance, you can use the Vizio SmartCast Mobile app to turn on your tv using your smartphone. However, there are also other methods to accomplish such a goal, which I have written about in this section.
Total Time: 4 minutes
Use Vizio TV Buttons
If you have broken or lost your Vizio TV remote, no need to sweat. Because you always have the option of using the physical buttons, present on your tv. These buttons allow you to manipulate channel navigation and volume. Such buttons are available at the back of your tv.
You can use the available buttons until you have the time to buy a new remote. And, don’t ever consider that the usage of physical buttons will harm your TV because they are presented to help you in situations like when you don’t have a remote.
Get Vizio SmartCast App
2. Launch the app and navigate to the Devices tab.
3. Tap on the + icon and place your smartphone near the Vizio Tv.
4. Select the Remote tab from the bottom bar.
5. Tap on the Power button to turn on your tv.
Note: The Vizio mobile app doesn’t work on Vizio models before 2015.
1. Connect your PS4 with Vizio TV, using an HDMI cable.
2. Navigate to PlayStation Settings.
3. Choose the System tab.
4. Select the Enable HDMI Device Link checkbox.
5. Now, whenever you turn on your PlayStation, your Vizio TV will be turned on automatically.
Using Nintendo Switch
1. Connect your Nintendo Switch with your Vizio TV (use dock).
2. Launch System Settings on the Switch.
3. Select TV Settings from the left sidebar.
4. Enable the Match TV Power State option.
5. Soft Restart your Switch to turn on Vizio TV.
FAQs: Use Vizio TV without Remote
How to Control Volume of Vizio TV without Remote?
There are two methods to control volume of Vizio TV without a remote. Clients can either use the physical buttons which are present on the back of Vizio TV or get the Vizio mobile app. To use the mobile app, they will have to first pair it with their Vizio tv.
Where to Find the Power Button on Vizio TV?
All of the physical buttons are placed at the back of your Vizio TV. The power button is also available at the back, you can use it, whenever you please.
What are Some Common Problems with Vizio TV?
Vizio TVs consist of some common problems like OS lagging, which can be annoying at times. Some common issues include apps not installing, screen blinking, blank screen, remote control not working, etc.
To fix such issues, users should first reset their Vizio TV, and if the problem persists, only then, contact customer support. Because then, only the professionals can help you resolve such issues with the Vizio TV.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading How to Turn on Vizio TV with Remote, at it’sDailyTech.