- TikTok is a video-focused social media platform.
- It allows one to share videos with the outer world.
- Today, I will be sharing some tricks to Save TikTok Videos Without Posting.
Many users prefer to use TikTok, just because of its filters and covers that help them create astonishing video clips with ease. And some of such users aren’t comfortable with sharing their videos globally.
Also, I have seen users who want to keep a low profile and save videos, so they publish them in the future, to keep consistency. So if you are willing to learn about ways to save TikTok videos on your Android or iOS device without posting, read the following section.
How Do I Save TikTok Videos Without Posting?
Users have multiple options to save TikTok videos without posting them. Either save/export the created video to the device’s storage or download it from private. In both, only the user would be allowed to view it, but nobody else.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Export TikTok Video to Phone’s Storage
If you only want to save/download TikTok videos to your device’s storage or camera roll, you can complete the task without having to consult with any third-party app. You are allowed to complete this task directly from the app’s interface.
1. Launch TikTok app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the record button and start creating a video clip of your choice.
3. Once you have created the video, tap on the Next button.
4. From the posting page, tap on Who can watch this video.
5. Select the Only Me option.
6. Now, go to More Options.
7. Enable the Save to device toggle and tap on the X button.
8. At last, hit the Post button.
Save TikTok Video from Private
In case you have lots of videos in your Private section, you can download/save them to your device, whenever you please. Because TikTok hasn’t added restrictions on downloading videos.
1. Once you have recorded your video clip and applied all the filters on it, tap on Next.
2. Navigate to Who can watch this video and select Only Me.
3. Now, tap on the Post button.
4. Go to your Profile.
5. Navigate to the Private tab.
6. Open the video clip which you would like to save.
7. Select the Save Video option.
Can I Save TikTok Videos Without Posting and Watermark?
To be honest, there isn’t any official way to save TikTok videos without posting and watermarking. But you can certain some workarounds to complete this task with ease.
A method that I was able to find to save videos on my camera roll without watermark, is by consulting with websites like savett.cc. This website allowed me to start the downloading process by pasting the video link inside it.
Once it had completed the downloading process, the video was saved on my mobile and was without a watermark.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to Save TikTok Videos Without Posting, at it’sDailyTech.