- YouTube Vanced is considered to be a good application to live stream videos.
- Some say there are also ways to convert Youtube videos to mp3.
- So here, I will discuss How to Install Youtube Vanced On Android TV.
The trouble with YouTube Vanced is that it’s not available on the official app store.
So every user needs to perform a manual installation to complete this task.
Download YouTube Vanced on Android TV
Users need to download the YouTube Vanced TV and Dark APK files on their smart tv. After installing these files, also download & install the MicroG file, if they want to sign in with a valid YouTube account.
To perform a manual installation of YouTube Vanced, you first need to have the following three files present on your Android Tv.
Either you can download the files on your smart tv or transfer them from your smartphone or your PC.
Here’s the list of files that you need to download:
Before proceeding, ensure that unknown sources are enabled. To do so, go to Settings >> Device Preferences and from there, enable the Unknown Sources toggle.
Now that you have downloaded the required files, you should be aware of the fact that the following Android TV and Android TV Box are supported by YouTube Vanced:
- Sony Smart TV
- Sharp Smart TV
- TCL Smart TV
- MI Smart TV
- Hisense Smart TV
- Philips Smart TV
- Skyworth Smart TV
Android TV Box:
- AT&T TV
- Mi Box and Mi Box S
How Do I Get Youtube Vanced On Android TV?
In the following sections, I will describe the proper ways to download Youtube Vanced On Android TV and then Sign In to make the most out of it.
Total Time: 4 minutes
Installing YouTube Vanced APK
The installation of YouTube Vanced APK requires your access to the file manager. So if your Android Tv doesn’t have a file manager, you should first install it from the play store.
1. Go to the folder destination where you installed YouTube Vanced files.
2. Launch the YouTube Vanced Dark file and click on the Install button.
3. Once the app file is installed, perform the same steps to install Youtubevanced ATV APK.
4. Start using YouTube Vanced on your smart tv without any complications.
Logging-In YouTube Vanced
If you want to make the most out of YouTube Vanced, then you would definitely want to sign in with the app. In that case, you will have to perform some extra steps:
1. Launch the Vanced_MicroG APK file on your Android Tv.
2. Select the Install button and wait for a while.
3. Now, launch YouTube Vanced on your smart tv.
4. Sign into the portal and enjoy!
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading How to Install Youtube Vanced On Android TV, at it’sDailyTech.