- Exoprimal is an online multiplayer shooting game published by Capcom.
- The game’s available for consoles and Windows PC.
- I’ll discuss some methods to fix Exoprimal Low FPS.
Every game’s performance depends on your gaming devices. Because if your device is unable to meet the requirements to provide smooth gameplay, you would never be able to launch the game without glitches.
So by considering some possible scenarios to help you improve the game’s performance, I’ve added some solutions in the following section.
How Do I Fix Exoprimal Low FPS?
Here are some solutions that would help you in fixing the Exoprimal Low FPS or stuttering issues. You are mainly required to perform some customizations with the system OS.
Because this isn’t a game bug, but only your game is getting less amount of the resources that are required for a smooth launch and gameplay.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Dedicate Exoprimal Manually
If any of the Exoprimal players face difficulty in using GPU, they should select it manually from their respective GPU managers.
I have talked about NVIDIA and AMD users individually, in the following section:
1. Launch NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Navigate to 3D Settings >> Manage 3D Settings
3. Go to Program Settings and add Exoprimal
4. Choose a High-performance NVIDIA processor
5. After saving the changes, restart your PC.
1. Launch AMD Radeon Settings
2. Navigate to System and select Switchable Graphics
3. Restart your system.
Update Graphics Drivers
Always ensure that your device drivers are updated to the latest build. Especially, your graphics drivers should be updated to the latest patch.
1. Press the Win + X keys to launch the context menu.
2. Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
3. Expand the Display Adapters tab.
4. Right-click on the GPU device and select Update Driver
5. Allow the system to update the files automatically.
Exit Unwanted Background Tasks
Some background running apps can intercept your Exoprimal gameplay. It would be better to only run the game and remove all the background apps/processes.
1. Launch Task Manager from the context menu bar (press Win + X keys to launch the context menu)
2. Go to the processes tab.
3. Choose the unwanted apps and click on the End Task button.
Customize In-Game Settings
In-game optimization can also be helpful in fixing the issues related to GPU.
Here’s what you need to do to make Exoprimal run smoothly on your computer.
1. From the Exoprimal lobby, click on the Settings icon.
2. Turn off VSync
3. Shift advanced settings to low or medium.
Repair Exoprimal Files
If you are still unable to launch Exoprimal, you should consider repairing its files from the game launcher. This would help you in fixing any corruptions and faults in the game’s files, that are caused by the faulty third-party apps.
1. Launch Steam and navigate to the Library section
2. Right-click on Exoprimal and select Properties
3. Go to the Local Files tab
4. Click on Verify the integrity of game files.
5. Relaunch Steam and Exoprimal on it.
You should also try reinstalling Exoprimal, as it will help you in removing all the clutters from the game’s directory.
1. So while using Steam, right-click on Exoprimal and select Manage
2. Now, click on the Uninstall option.
3. Once the game is removed from the library, reinstall it.
That’s all, thanks for visiting itsDailytech.