Amazon Photos Not Backing Up is a very common issue. It happens when you try to manage your photos using the Amazon Photos app. The good news is that this can easily be fixed by managing settings for the Amazon Photo app.
Also Visit: Amazon Account Locked Due to Suspicious Activity
Follow these steps:
Manage your Amazon photos from the settings in the app
To start, open the Amazon Photos app on your phone or tablet.
Then, go to settings in the app and select Manage Photos & Videos.
On this page, you can see all of your stored photos and videos by tapping any thumbnail image or video clip in order to view its details.
You can also delete individual ones from within this menu if you wish; just tap on one of them and then tap Delete at the bottom of your screen (you’ll have to confirm first).
Re-install Amazon Photo app if Amazon Photos Not Backing Up issue persists
If the issue persists and you have tried all of the above steps, try to uninstall and reinstall Amazon Photos app. To do this:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Search near the top of the screen, then type “Amazon Photos” in the search box (or tap the “Camera” icon).
- Tap Amazon Photos App to launch it.
You can easily fix this issue by managing settings for the Amazon Photos app.
To fix this issue, you can manage settings for the Amazon Photos app.
To do so:
- Open up the Settings menu on your device by tapping ‘Settings’ in the bottom-left corner of any screen.
- Tap ‘Cloud storage’ and choose a location from which to save all of your photos and videos (we recommend saving them locally). If you have more than one account with Amazon Prime Video, be sure to choose which account(s) to use here as well!
I hope that this article has helped you solve your Amazon Photos Not Backing Up issue. If you are still having trouble with this issue, please contact Amazon Support for further assistance.