- Bose Headphones’ sound is amazing.
- They are best known for their premium base and sound quality.
- I will discuss how to Connect Bose Headphones to iPhone.
Apple has bought Bose, so many iOS users prefer to use the products that are owned by the same company. However, many users face difficulty in connecting the wireless headphones to their iPhone and iPad. This usually happens when a user is unaware of the procedure required to attach a wireless device.
The usage of Bose app can come in quite handy in attaching and managing wireless headphones. But sometimes the app starts responding laggy, resulting in, users getting stuck in the device searching loop on their iOS devices. With that situation in front of you, consider consulting with the iOS settings.
How Do I Connect Bose Headphones to iPhone?
There are two different ways of connecting Bose headphones with your iOS devices. Either you can use the Bose app or benefit from the iOS Settings, to complete this task. I will describe the proper procedure for implying these methods, so every Bose user can connect his/her wireless headphones with ease.
Total Time: 3 minutes
Get Bose Connect
Bose Connect is actually the name of the app that’s made available for Bose Headphones owners. It helps consumers connect their wireless headphones without having to perform any configuration process. It even notifies you when BlueTooth is turned off on your iOS device.
1. Install the Bose Connect App on your iPhone.
2. Launch the app and turn your Bose Headphones on by pressing the button from your right earpiece. (Power on indicates the Red color and the Power off sign is the Green color)
3. The app will automatically detect your Bose Headphones, you need to select Drag-n-Connect.
4. You need to swipe down to start the headphones connection.
5. Once the Connecting status gets removed, tap on the Ready to Play button.
6. Start using Bose Headphones to enjoy quality sound and bass on your iPhone.
Connect Bose Headphones Manually
As mentioned earlier, sometimes the Bose Connect app starts responding laggy and doesn’t detect a nearby device. In that case, users should navigate to the iOS Settings, to configure and connect their headphones manually. They just need to take advantage of BlueTooth settings, to get this job done.
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Navigate to the BlueTooth section.
3. Turn on the Bose Headphones connector, by pressing the button on your right earpiece.
4. Enable the BlueTooth toggle.
5. Select the Bose Headphones device, from the Other Devices section.
6. Once the headphones get connected to your iOS device, Bose Headphones will start appearing under My Devices.
Unable to Connect Bose Headphones to iPhone?
Due to certain modifications, the Bose Headphones are unable to connect with your iPhone. In such a case scenario, you should consider implying the following easy steps, to force your iPhone to connect with Bose Headphones:
- In case you are only bothered by the Bose Connect app, it means that its cache memory is causing the trouble. So you need to visit Settings >> General >> iPhone Storage >> Bose Connect and offload the app.
- It’s recommended that the Bose Connect app should be allowed to access the current location. You should ensure that the app has such privileges.
- Your headphones should be from Bose, but not a copy of the brand.
- The installed iOS firmware should be updated to the latest version.
- Use the Settings app to connect Bose Headphones, if don’t trust the Bose Connect app.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to Connect Bose Headphones to iPhone, at it’sDailyTech.