In this post, I’m writing to deliver a proper way to help you Check Your Instagram Reels Watch History.
You can’t straightforwardly accomplish such a goal, because there isn’t any official way to access reels history.
So I will be delivering some workarounds that can be implied to access watched Instagram reels.
Now, I will be taking you directly onto the solutions to Check Your Instagram Reels Watch History.
I will be talking about the methods that don’t require attention from any third-party apps.
This task can be done directly from the app’s interface or from a computer.
How Can You Check Your Instagram Reels Watch History?
Total Time: 5 minutes
Download activity data from Instagram online.
View the list of liked Instagram reels.
Access the saved reels on Instagram.
Here, I would like to explain the aforementioned steps:
Download Activity Data on Instagram
Instagram gives every user the opportunity of downloading activity data.
Such data contains all the information about a user’s profile that’s bieng saved on Instagram servers.
So, it can be used to view the list of watched reels.
- Launch Instagram on Desktop or visit the official portal on your web browser.
- Complete the login process.
- Once you have logged in, click on the Profile icon and choose Settings
- Select the Privacy and Security tab from the left pane.
- Click on Request Download
- Enter your active email address, and choose the format in which you want to receive the activity log.
- After clicking on the Next button, enter your account password and proceed.
- Now, wait until you receive an email from the Instagram servers.
- When you have received the email, open the link provided within it.
- Download Information from the official page.
- Visit the folder destination where you have downloaded the file.
- Open the downloaded folder and go to the Content subfolder.
- There you will see your Instagram Reels, which you will have to launch using a web browser.
View Liked Instagram Reels
Users can also view the liked Instagram Reels directly from the app’s interface.
- Visit the profile page on Instagram by tapping on your Profile icon from the bottom bar.
- Tap on the hamburger icon and select Settings
- Make a search for “Manage likes” from the provided search bar.
- By visiting Manage Likes, you will be given the whole list of Instagram Reels that you have liked.
- You can even filter the results and locate the reels only liked on specific dates.
Watch Saved Reels on Instagram
If you liked an Instagram reel, there’s a high chance that you would have saved it. So you should also check the saved reels.
- From your Profile page, tap on the menu button.
- Now, tap on the Saved link to access the reels that you have in your account.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to Check Your Instagram Reels Watch History, at it’sDailyTech.