- Albums can have cover art that’s created by a musician.
- Listeners can also add customized album art to their desired MP3 tracks.
- I will discuss the methods to Add Album Art to MP3 in Windows 10/11.
Many people still prefer to listen to audio tracks, as they consume less amount of data and battery. But listening to an audio file without the album cover can make you feel like you are living in the 90s.
That’s why many users who have a collection of audio files, prefer to add album covers to their favorite tracks. In this way, they get the option of adding an awesome image file at the preview interface of the media player.
As there are many benefits of using Windows OS, customizing the album art is just of one them. I mean one can add or customize the album cover, as per his requirements.
How Do I Add Album Art to MP3 in Windows 11/10?
There are three possible ways to add an album cover to an MP3 file in Windows OS. You can use Windows Media Player, Groove Music, or VLC, to complete this task.
I have discussed all three methods to help you get this job done for free. However, you do need to have album art on your computer so that you can add it to your preferred tracks.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Windows Media Player
1. Launch Windows Media Player, using the search bar on your computer.
2. From the top menu bar, click on the Organize button and navigate to Manage Libraries >> Music.
3. Click on the Add button to add new folders, from which you wish the media player to extract music to the library.
4. Now, copy your desired image to the clipboard (which you want to add to album art).
5. In the media player, right-click on your preferred audio track and select choose the Paste Album Art option.
6. The copied image will be selected as the album cover of the selected track.
1. Launch the Groove Music app using your Windows search bar.
2. After launching the app, if you are unable to locate your tracks, click on the Settings icon.
3. Click on the Choose where we look for music link and add folders, from which you want the app to extract tracks.
4. Once the tracks are added to the My Music section, right-click on a track and select Edit Info.
5. Click on the Pencil icon placed within the Album Art section.
6. Upload the image file from your computer, which you want to be selected as the album cover.
1. Launch the VLC Media Player on your computer.
2. Upload the MP3 files in VLC.
3. After uploading a file, click on the Tools drop-down menu and select Media Information.
4. Right-click in the cover section and select Add Cover Art from file.
5. Upload the cover file and click on the Close button.
FAQs: MP3 Album Art
How to add a picture to an MP3 song?
If you want to add an image to an MP3 song, you are required to add album art to it. You can use the VLC player or any online tool, to complete this task on a device of your choice.
How to add an album cover to MP3 in Windows 11?
The best way to add an album cover to MP3 on Windows PC is through the Groove Music app. Because this application is quite easy to use and it allows you to edit the album art.