- A futuristic game like Halo Infinite should be free of glitches.
- But certainly, the game consists of errors that can be annoying and frustrating during gameplay.
- I have come forward to discuss ways to fix Halo Infinite Voice Chat Not Working issue.
Halo Infinite is an FPS video gaming sensation offered by Xbox game studios. The game’s uncomparable, but only, if the players are not irritated by various game issues. And for now, players are getting annoyed by the Voice Chat not working issue, so I will deliver guidance in fixing this problem.
How Do I Fix Halo Infinite Voice Chat Not Working?
The issue we are here to discuss, it’s related to the audio support on your system. So to fix Halo Infinite Voice Chat Not Working, you need to implement fixes to bypass the audio-related issues. And if that doesn’t help you, perform certain game customizations, so you can continue game chats on Halo Infinite.
Customize Audio Output
It would be best to select your default audio output device for Halo Infinite. So ensure that your audio device is connected properly with your computer and use the Xbox game bar to customize the audio output device.
- Squeeze Win + G keys from your keyboard.
- Click on the speaker icon.
- From the appearing Audio box, under the Mix section, select your preferred audio output device.
- Now, launch Halo Infinite on Windows PC and check if it resolves the issue or not.
Disable Unwanted Audio Devices
If you have connected more than one audio device with your computer, there’s a chance that their services might collapse with one another. In that case, you should disable the unwanted audio devices.
- Right-click on the speaker icon from the taskbar.
- Go to the playback section.
- Right-click on an unwanted device and select the Disable option.
- Now, click on Apply >> Ok.
Turn On Voice Chat Mode
Players should ensure that voice chat mode is enabled on Halo Infinite. And if they have enabled it, they should re-enable it, so the game can reload the respective resources.
- Navigate to the in-game settings of Halo Infinite.
- Go to Audio >> Communication >> Voice Chat Input Device.
- Select an audio output device.
- Now, enable the Voice Chat Mode and relaunch Halo Infinite.
Turn On Open Mic
Enabling the Open Mic facility can be resourceful in fixing Halo Infinite Voice Chat Not Working. You can enable such a facility directly from the game’s settings.
- Go to Halo Infinite Settings.
- Hit Audio >> Communication >> Voice Chat
- Locate and enable Open Mic.
Enable Push to Talk
Push to Talk hotkey can also help bypass this Halo Infinite error. So you need to ensure that you have enabled such a game service so that it could respond instantly to your audio activity.
- Launch Halo Infinite Settings
- Navigate to Keyboard/Mouse >> Communication
- Select Push to Talk and turn it on.
Reset Halo Infinite
In case you are facing this issue while playing Halo Infinite on Windows PC, you have the option of resetting the game’s resources. You can do it to clear the associated game data, so the glitches are removed.
- Press Win + X keys and select Apps & Features from the context menu.
- Select Halo Infinite and click on Advanced Options.
- Click on the Reset button.
- After completing the game reset, exit the settings window and relaunch Halo Infinite.
Update Halo Infinite
So far, if you are still unable to receive any luck in fixing the Halo Infinite Voice Chat Not Working issue, you should consider updating the game directly from the client.
- Launch Steam and go to the Library section.
- Select Halo Infinite and click on the Update option.
- After a successful game update, restart your PC and relaunch the Steam client to play Halo Infinite.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to fix Halo Infinite Voice Chat Not Working at it’sDailyTech.