- Halo Infinite is an FPS game that offers 16 to 20 hours of gameplay.
- Xbox Game Studios have only offered the game for Windows PC and Xbox consoles.
- If you are facing the Halo Infinite Not Launching on PC error, consult with the following guide.
Halo Infinite is the successor sequel of the Halo 5. So the shooting saga continues, but only for the ones who can play the game without any glitches. Because Windows PC users are still facing trouble in launching the game on Steam and Xbox App. That’s why I have written various solutions to help my fellow gamers get rid of this issue.
How Do I Fix Halo Infinite Not Launching on PC?
The Halo Infinite Not Launching issue can occur due to various reasons. It may have been triggered by the faulty game or Xbox app files. Else, customizing the in-game settings also helped many players bypass the error. So I will deliver some fixes that can help you in launching the FPS gameplay without facing any issues.
It is highly recommended that the Campaign be enabled in Halo Infinite. So that the game can launch with the required resources properly. In order to check campaign status, you need to click on the three-dotted icon from the game page menu and select “Manage Game”. From there, make sure that the Campaign facility is ticked.
Disable Unwanted Textures
Players need to disable the problematic graphics textures from their in-game settings. They need to ensure that only the high-resolution textures are enabled and the unwanted ones are disabled. They can navigate to the game’s settings to make such customizations related to visual graphics.
A Fix from Reddit: [ Halo Infinite Not Launching on PC ]
Run as Administrator
Halo Infinite needs to be launched with proper game privileges. So players need to ensure that they are launching the game with administrative rights. Only then, the game will be allowed to execute the required facilities to launch smoothly.
- Right-click on the executable file of Halo Infinite and select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check the “Run this program as an administrator” box.
- Click on the Apply and Ok buttons to save changes.
Troubleshoot Xbox App
Players can also repair the Xbox App by executing the built-in troubleshooter. So their system can locate any problems associated with the launcher and game, and provide a resolution for the encountered issue.
- Open Windows OS Settings.
- Navigate to Apps >> Apps & Features
- Select the Xbox app and click on the associated three-dotted icon.
- Now, click on Advanced Options.
- Select the Repair option and confirm your action.
Reset Xbox App
In case you are still encountering Halo Infinite Not Launching on PC, you should consider resetting the app data. This action will replace the customized settings with the default ones.
- Press Win + X keys and select Apps & Features from the context menu.
- Select Xbox App and click on the three-dotted icon.
- Select Advanced Options.
- On the next tab, click on the Reset button.
Update Gaming Services
Ensure that Microsoft’s gaming services are updated to the latest version, to avoid any sort of incompatibility issues. You can update such a facility directly from Microsoft Store.
- From Microsoft Store’s interface, go to the Library section.
- Check the updates for Gaming Services and Xbox App.
- After installing the required updates, relaunch the Xbox app and Halo Infinite on your PC.
Consult Halo Support
As a last resort, you can contact the Halo Support Center to gather more information about this glitch. You can visit their official website and use the available search bar to locate fixes for the issues you are currently facing. The support team will contact you as soon as possible.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to fix Halo Infinite Not Launching on PC at it’sDailyTech.