There can various reasons for Raft Low FPS Drop. It can be caused due to faulty system files, low game resources, outdated graphics drivers, etc.
So by considering all the possible reasons why you are facing performance issues in Raft Low, I provide a simple guide to help you get rid of them.
How Do I Fix Raft Low FPS Drop?
Here are the tricks through which you can Fix Raft Low FPS Drop.
Total Time: 7 minutes
Override high DPI scaling behavior.
Turn off fullscreen optimizations.
Update graphics drivers.
Select high-performance while playing Raft Low.
Turn on hardware acceleration.
Customize graphics preferences.
Now, I will lead you to the explanation of the aforementioned easy steps:
Customize DPI Settings
You need to change the DPI settings of Raft Low to make it more functional.
But it can only be done through the game’s settings, so here’s what you need to do:
- Right-click on Raft Low on Steam and select Manage
- Choose the Browse local files option.
- Now, right-click on the shortcut icon of the Raft Low.exe file and select Properties
- Go to the Compatibility tab and click on the Change High DPI Settings button.
- Check the Override high DPI scaling behavior checkbox.
- Click on the Apply >> Ok buttons.
Disable Fullscreen Optimizations
One should also keep the fullscreen optimizations disabled.
They can cause interruption while you are playing Raft Low on your PC.
- Right-click on the shortcut icon of Raft Low and select Properties
- Navigate to the Compatibility section.
- Select the Disable Fullscreen Optimizations checkbox.
- Click on the Ok button and relaunch the game.
Update GPU Drivers
Players should always keep their system’s drivers updated to the latest patch.
Especially, they should update Graphics Drivers, if they are having any performance issues during gameplay.
- Launch Device Manager using the search bar.
- Expand the Display Adapters tab.
- Right-click on GPU card and select Update Driver
- Allow the system to search for drivers automatically and install them.
- Afterward, reboot your system.
Choose Better Performance
It would be better to select a high-performance level from the power options.
This would allow your game to run while there’s no blockage from the system.
- Launch Control Panel using the start menu.
- Go to the Hardware and Sound tab.
- Click on Power Options.
- Select High Performance.
- Now, shut down your PC and turn it back on.
Enable Hardware Acceleration
Users who don’t want any low fps drops in Raft Low should enable hardware acceleration.
So their GPU and processor can provide high-speed performance.
- Launch Windows Settings
- Go to System
- Select Display
- Navigate to Multiple Displays >> Graphics Settings
- Enable the hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling toggle.
- Restart your PC.
Add Raft Low Preference
You can also add Steam or Epic Launcher with higher preference, so it could be not be interrupted by any third-party services.
To make sure you get the high-performance on Raft Low, imply the following steps.
- Press the Win + S keys to launch the search bar.
- Type Graphics Settings inside the bar and open the suggested utility.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Select Steam or Epic Launcher (whichever you are using)
- Under options, choose High Performance
- Save the implied changes.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to fix Raft Low FPS Drop, at it’sDailyTech.