Home Apple How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291

How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291

24
0

Let’s start with the basic solutions to fix the Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291. As you move forward to solutions, the basics will become potential solutions.

Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291 is arrising in the latest version of Apex Legends Mobile which is newly launched.

This issue is both-sided because this is an app issue from the developer’s end as they officially addressed this issue on their blog. Secondly, this issue also arises on the smartphone end especially on Apex Legends for Android.

Advertisement

So, we bring overall solutions that let you fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291 on Android, iPhone.

How to Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291

Fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291

We are writing down the solutions to fix Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291.

Total Time: 5 minutes

Restart the Apex Legends

App restart can refresh the app and the temporary glitch which was causing Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291 can be fixed. That’s how you restart the Apex Legends Game on Android.

First of all, clear the recent Apex Legends tab from your smartphone recent tabs.

Double press the home button or tap on the tabs icon at the home screen button layout.

Clear the Apex Legends Mobile or clear all tabs to refresh all apps.

Clear Cache

Clearing cache is one of the most recommended solutions by tech experts in case of any app-related issue. Especially for social apps and browsers, it is a must to clean these apps’ cache twice a week at least.

Clearing the cache of any Apex Legends Mobile is a very easy procedure. It is located in the Settings, then apps, then Apex Legends. Follow the below steps.

1. Open the Android Settings App on your phone.
2. Select the applications and then select Apex Legends Game.
3. Tap on the Storage option and then tap Clear Cache.

Update Apex Legends Mobile App

App updates are the most important thing to do on time. No matter how stable the OS you are using, it will be useless without app updates.

Update your Apex Legends Game from the Google Play Store.

Search the Apex Legends App on Playstore it will appear with an update button if available.
Or,
Navigate to your Profile icon, and select My Apps & Games. Update all apps including Apex Legends.

Uninstall and Reinstall Apex Legends

It is just a checking tweak and it works most of the time so, don’t underestimate it.

Uninstalling and reinstalling is like starting life again. When you uninstall software or app from any app, it will delete all the app data and files. By this trick, the corrupt files related to the app will also get deleted.

Apex Legends Mobile is an account-based game all data is stored on game servers. So uninstalling the Apex Legends Mobile will not delete any of your gallery data or internal app data.

1. Uninstall Apex Legends Mobile App.
2. Clear the overall cache of smartphones.
3. Clear the app caches.

Reinstall App and use it. It’s a 99% chance that this app is working fine. The rest of 1% is for the Apex Legends Mobile Globally Down issue.

Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291! Contact Support

If all methods are failed to solve the Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291! It’s time to avail of the final option.

Contact Apex Legends Mobile Support and report your issue to them.

They can surely fix your issue. Remember, Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291 or Unfortunately Apex Legends Mobile has stopped error can occur if your account is temporarily banned or, Apex Legends account is permanently banned. The only company that can fix this issue.
Contact EA Support

Does your internet connection work?

This is not a solution it is a general checkpoint. Are you sure! your internet connection is working fine?

Maybe Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291 is because the Internet connection not working.

Sometimes the users didn’t notice that there is a little mark with the WiFi icon on your phone. That means the internet connection is on but not working.

Or even if there is an issue at your internet service provider’s side.

The best technique to check the Internet connection is Google Chrome and YouTube. Search anything on Chrome or play any video on YouTube.

If it works fine it means the internet connection is working and only Apex Legends Mobile Error Code 291 is there.

But, if other apps are also not working, there is a problem with your internet connection. Contact your iSP support and report your issue to them.

Advertisement
blank
Exploring the new technologies trends, products, and services. Providing the reviews, discussing the issues, writing the solutions for many years. Furthermore, he explores the best branded and non-branded gadgets that save your cost and also provide you with the best services. Here at itsdailytech, he guides users in fixing the issues and about the new arrivals.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here