Fix Android 13 Bluetooth not Working: Android 13 was quiet for quite a long time period. There was multiple beta version launched from time to time to make the software perfect for users. Beta versions are launched to identify and fix the issues in a future update.
Only Google Pixel Devices are the ones that all have the Android 13 Updates. Here are the Google Pixel Devices that support Android 13. Google Pixel 6 Pro, Pixel 6, Pixel 5a 5G, Pixel 4, Pixel 4a 5G, Pixel 4XL, Pixel 5, and Pixel 5XL. If you are facing Android 13 Bluetooth not working on any of these devices! you are welcome to follow these solutions.
Users who are using the Android 13 Beta! either they should wait for the Android 13 stable release or go back to Android 12. By the way, Google has also provided a patch update to fix a bunch of Android 13 bugs on Pixel devices last month.
How to Fix Android 13 Bluetooth not working
We analyzed the issue thoroughly and tried to find out simple solutions for it. Luckily we find some of very effective solutions that can fix Bluetooth not working on Android 13. Remember we are offering these solutions only for those who are using the Android 13 Stable version, not the Beta ones!
Pixel users should use the feedback option!
Here is the way to give feedback to the developers from Settings.
- Head over to the device Settings menu.
- Tap on About Phone.
- Tap on Feedback and submit the necessary details so that the developers can work on it properly.
Uninstall and Re-Enable Android System WebView
- Go to the Settings menu on your Android 13 Smartphone.
- Tap on Apps > Select All apps.
- Go to the app store page for Android System WebView
- There should be a link from its settings page.
- Then select ‘Uninstall’ and wait for a few seconds, Once done! Tap on Enable and it will work right away.
Clear the Cache
Android users should know that they must clear the Cache and Junk files from the phone storage daily. Likewise, the other recent Android 13 issues, Bluetooth not working error can also occur because of the Caches or Data files.
To Clear Cache of Clear Data of Google Play Store;
Go to the Settings > Apps > Manage Apps > Google Play > Tap on Clear Data > Choose Clear Cache or Clear Data.
Alternately, users can Press and Hold on the Google Play Store App icon in App Drawer. Tap on App Info > Clear Data > Clear Cache/Clear Data.
First of all, you need to back up your data. As the OS is Android So Google Drive will be the best medium for sure. Before erasing all data from your phone, you can synchronize your whole data with Drive. Remember the factory reset brings back the phone OS to the factory condition. You will not get any non-stock data once the phone is reset except if you have a backup on your Account.
- To Reset your Google Pixel Device you need to follow the below steps.
- Go to Settings > System > Reset options > Erase all data (factory reset) > Erase all data.
- Your phone will surely prompt a security check, enter your PIN or Password > Tap on Erase all data to confirm.
- You have to wait for the device to reset to factory settings, Don’t try to cancel the procedure in middle. Keep patience and wait for the system revival, it’ll reboot to the system automatically
- Finally, go through the initial setup process, and check for the Bluetooth is working or not again.
This is the final solution for any software-related issue in the world. Keep visiting itsdailytech.com to get to know about fixes for Android 13 beta/stable version issues and solutions.