If you have got a new phone number with your new iPhone 12. Then as a human, we tend to forget our new phone number. Find Sim Number On iPhone 12 and make your life easy. According to a survey, an average humane being takes 5 to 7 days to remember a new phone number. Most people save their new contact information as a contact so whenever they need to tell someone their new contact information, they can easily look it up.
However, this is a workaround, because iPhones tell their users their contact information directly from the iPhones or iPad setting menu. Moreover, almost all iPhone users know about this and this is a very easy task even for a kid. But if you switch from Android to iOS platform then you might want to learn some new tricks. In this article, you will find the method to locate or Find Sim Number On iPhone 12 or any other iPhone or iPad model.
Every Sim Card has a unique identity with a unique number. The primary purpose of a sim card is to create a unique connection between your phone number and the device it is inserted into. After inserting a Sim card your iPhone will have the power to make and receive phone calls, send and receive Text messages, Access the internet without any hassle. However, without a sim card, your iPhone will not be able to do it on a cellular network.
If you want to find the sim number of your Sim Card then the users of iPhone and Android don’t have to remove the sim card from their devices. All you have to do to find the sim card number is to access the settings menu and go to the required option. The method of finding your Sime Card number is explained below in the method. Without taking any more of your time here is what you need to do.
How To Find Sim Number On iPhone 12
The following method will guide you to find the sim contact number on your iPhone. I am performing this task on my iPhone 12 Pro Max with iOS 14.7.1. If you have a different iPhone model or an iPad with different iOS or iPad OS version then the screen menu and options may vary slightly.
- First, unlock your iPhone or iPad to access the home screen.
- From the home screen located the Settings menu and open it.
- Scroll down until you see the Phone option. Tap on it to open the Phone menu.
- If you want to view the Phone Number of the sim card inserted in your iPhone or iPad. Then scroll down until you see the My Number option.
- Your sim number will be appearing on the right side of the My Number option.
How To Edit Phone Number Information
From the settings menu, you can easily edit the contact information. I am going to explain the method after point 4 in the above-drafted method.
- Tap on the My Number option.
- The Sim number will now appear in edit mode.
- A numeric keypad will also appear on the bottom half of the screen.
- From here you can easily edit the phone number.
- After editing the number click on the Save button on the top right corner of the screen.
- The new phone number will start to appear instead of the original sim number.
However, I strongly recommend that you should not change the phone number of your sim from here. Because it will create a hassle for you in the future. If you are facing any issue with your sim, then contact your services provider, they can easily resolve your issue in no time. This is how you can Find Sim Number On iPhone 12.
This is all regarding the method To Find Sim Number On iPhone 12. If you have any questions, then ask in the comment section below. Thank You for your time, and keep supporting ItsDailyTech.