FIFA is one of the most iconic digital sports games ever developed. It is the product of Electronic Arts, one of the most valuable game development companies in the world.
To install, Play FIFA games on a PC, Phone, Microsoft Windows, Playstations, Xbox, or any other supported device, you must have the EA Sports Account.
Every product or in-game item that your purchase in FIFA or other EA Games is added to your account as well. So, people set the 2-factor authentication on their account for utmost protection.
Every time your try to log in to your FIFA or EA Account with your ID and Password, they will send you a code on your registered number or Email. Without that code, you can’t log in.
Sometimes you can’t receive the code on your number or email due to a network error. How will you log in to your FIFA Account without the 2-factor code?
Platforms that have the option of 2-factor authentication also offer some backup codes. These codes are for emergencies in case you can’t receive the one-time code. You need to save those codes by noting them down or taking screenshots of them.
Where to Find FIFA & EA Account Backup Codes
So in case, you can’t find the backup codes of your FIFA or EA Accounts. Or, you didn’t save those codes while enabling 2-factor authentication! We are writing down the guides, through which you can Find FIFA & EA Account Backup Codes.
Authenticator not working! you don’t have access to your phone! there can be multiple reasons when you need to backup codes.
According to Screenrant.com;
FIFA 23 will feature Ted Lasso and his infamous AFC Richmond soccer club, creating a truly hilarious and authentic European football crossover.
Origin Backup Code for FIFA
- First players need to log in to their FIFA origin account if they are not automatically logged in.
- Once you opened your account, click on your profile name located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Now you will see different options, click on the EA Account and Billing option.
- At this step you need to click on Security, here you will find the backup codes option. Click on the option.
Now you will see a list of a few backup codes, copy those codes or take a screenshot of that screen. Save the codes and keep them in a safe but easily accessible place for you.
EA Account Backup Codes
First players need to log in to their EA account if they are not automatically logged in.
- Click on your profile name located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Now you will see different options, click on the Account Settings.
- At this step, you need to click on Security.
- Here you will find the backup codes option, Click on the View.
- Now you will see a list of a few backup codes, copy those codes or take a screenshot of that screen.
Save the codes and keep them in a safe but easily accessible place for you.