- Farming Simulator 22 offers a quite fascinating American and European style farming experience on PlayStation, Xbox, and Windows PC.
- Players can only get into the respective gameplay after the game has properly read and accepted their profile information.
- Because of the Farming Simulator 22 Error: Can’t Read Profile Path error, they are unable to start the gameplay. So I will deliver guidance in fixing this issue.
GIANTS Software has gifted us all with a farming sensation that can be enjoyed on devices with a bigger display. It offers a chance to experience the real-life of farmers. But somehow, players are unable to start their gameplay, because of the Can’t Read Profile Path on Farmer Simulator. So here, I will discuss various solutions to help players start enjoying the game like before.
How Do I Fix Farming Simulator 22 Error: Can’t Read Profile Path?
Players are requested to think about different scenarios that are causing this Farming Simulator 22 Error. They should widen their approach and try performing the customizations, to help them bypass this issue for good. And by considering all the possibilities, perform the following methods.
Disabling your Windows firewall can help fix this issue. As some of its resources might be blocked by the built-in antivirus utility.
- Open Windows Settings.
- Navigate to Update & Security >> Windows Security
- Click on Virus & threat protection
- Under Virus & threat protection, click on Manage Settings
- Now, disable the Real-time protection toggle.
- Launch FS 22 to check if it resolves the issue or not.
Allow FS 22 from Firewall
If the aforementioned procedure helped you in launching FS 22, you should add the game except in the firewall. As the Windows Defender Firewall is available to protect devices from malware. You can perform the following procedure and then re-enable the Firewall by reversing the above-mentioned procedure.
- Launch Control Panel from Start menu.
- Navigate to System and Security >> Windows Defender Firewall
- From the left pane, click on the “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall”
- Click on the “Allow another app” button.
- Now click on the Browser button and select the FS 22 folder directory.
- After adding FS 22 to the firewall exception, restart your computer.
Verify FS 22 Files
Some players reported that repairing the FS 22 files was enough to bypass this Farming Simulator 22 Error: Can’t Read Profile Path problem. So it’s worth a shot, and one can complete such a task directly from the Steam Client.
- While on Steam, navigate to the Library section.
- Right-click on Farming Simulator 22 and select the Properties option.
- On the next interface, click on Local Files >> Verify integrity of game files.
- Afterward, relaunch the Steam Client and FS 22.
Turn Off Steam Overlay
Variant services like Steam Overlay can help you in enhancing your gaming experience. But they can also become a huge headache. So turning off Steam Overlay can also be resourceful in bypassing this FS 22 error on PC.
- From the home interface of Steam, go to the Library section.
- Now, locate and right-click on the Farming Simulator 22 game and click on Properties
- Navigate to the General tab and disable the “Enable Steam Overlay” service.
- Thereafter, relaunch FS 22 on Steam and start enjoying the game without any errors.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to Fix Farming Simulator 22 Error: Can’t Read Profile Path at it’sDailyTech.