Facebook is no longer just a social platform to kill time. It’s also a place where entrepreneurs promote their businesses via Facebook Marketplace.
Since to promote a business, an entrepreneur has to communicate with his client and employees, the Messenger app is the best place to accomplish this goal.
But due to some errors or changes in the Messenger app, some users are unable to access their messages. And this issue is resolvable, you just have to check out some workarounds to access your FB Marketplace messages.
How Do I Fix Facebook Marketplace Messages Not Showing on Messenger?
If your FB Marketplace Messages have disappeared, you can access them directly from the Facebook app. Or, check them in the Archives section or ensure that your clients are allowed to contact you.
Total Time: 4 minutes
Accept Message Requests
1. Launch the Facebook Messegner app.
2. Tap on your Profile icon.
3. Navigate to Privacy & safety > Message delivery > Others on Facebook.
4. Tap on Message Requests.
5. Relaunch the Messenger app.
Check Archived Section
1. Open the Messenger app.
2. Tap on your Profile picture.
3. Choose Archived Chats.
4. Check if your missing chats are here or not.
1. Long-tap on the icon of Messenger and select Uninstall.
2. Download & install the latest version of the app from App Store or Google Play.
3. Launch the app and log in with your FB Id.
4. Locate your Marketplace messages, if they are now appearing or not.
1. From the main interface of Facebook and tap on Marketplace.
2. Tap on your Profile icon and select Inbox.
3. Choose the Selling or Buying section.
4. Open the chat which you want to access at the moment.
That’s all, thanks for visiting it’sDailyTech.