Most Apple Music subscribers know about the Dolby Atmos integration in Apple Music. Find the method to Enable Spatial Audio With Dolby Atmos in Apple Music. This feature was added to Apple Music with the Lossless feature. Users can access this feature for free directly from the Apple Music app. However, you have to be an Apple Music subscriber to access this feature.
What Is Dolby Atmos in Apple Music?
If you don’t know about the Spatial Audio feature with Dolby Atmos in Apple Music, then you will find your answer here. The spatial Audio feature enhances the sound quality and allows the user to listen to the best quality of sound there is. This enhances the audio stream quality and users can listen to every sound individually while listening to music.
Moreover, if you are a music enthusiast, or if you listen to music professionally then this feature will help you a lot. Get a multi-dimensional audio listening experience with Apple Music. The Spatial Audio With Dolby Atmos in Apple Music feature is currently available on AirPods, iPhone built-in speaker, iPad built-in speaker, Mac, Apple TV, and other headphones like Beats.
If users use Spatial Audio and Lossless sound features, then they can enhance the music quality to the next level. Both of these features work with Apple Music. If you have Apple Music subscription then you can use these features for the best music experience ever.
How To Enable Spatial Audio With Dolby Atmos in Apple Music – iPhone & iPad
Spatial Audio is a newly introduced feature and many users don’t know how to enable this feature in Apple Music. So the guide below will help you in enabling this feature. Follow the steps carefully on your iPhone or iPad.
- First, unlock your device and open the home screen.
- From here look for the settings icon menu icon and open it.
- Scroll down in the main settings menu to look for the Apple Music option and open it.
- Under Audio selection, you will find the Dolby Atmos option.
- Tap on it to enter Dolby Atmos settings.
- Enable Spatial Audio by taping on the Toggle switch.
- Tap on Spatial Audio here you will get three options to select from.
- Atmos Off
If you want to disable this feature, then follow the same method and tap on the toggle switch to disable the Spatial Audio feature.
Enable Spatial Audio On Mac
To have the best music listening experience on your Mac device. Then, you can also enable this feature on a Mac OS device. Here is how you can enable Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos.
- From your Mac device open Apple Music.
- Now click on the Music option from the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Take your mouse to the Preference option and wait for another menu to appear.
- On the next menu, click on the Playback options.
- Here you will get three options, by default Atmos Off will be selected. Select from the other two options, according to your preferences.
- Atmos Off
This is how you can enable Spatial Audio With Dolby Atmos in Apple Music on a Mac device. Moreover, make sure that your Mac system is updated to Mac OS 11.4, or else this feature will not work.
Enable Spatial Audio With Dolby Atmos On Apple TV 4K
Follow the steps shown below to Enable Spatial Audio With Dolby Atmos on Apple TV 4K.
- Power on your Apple TV.
- Now go to the Settings Menu.
- Goto Apps selection.
- Select the Music option.
- Select the Dolby Atmos option.
- Go to Preferences and select On or Off.
This is how you can enable Spatial Audio With Dolby Atmos on your Apple TV 4K.
Note: Make sure your Apple TV is updated to TVOS 14.6 before you enable the Spatial Audio feature. Moreover, also make sure that one of the following devices is connected with your Apple TV.
- HomePod (Must be set as default speaker).
- TV must support Dolby Atmos.
- Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos integration.
- AV Receiver.
This is how you can Enable Spatial Audio With Dolby Atmos in Apple Music on iPhone, iPad, Mac & Apple TV. If you have any questions, then ask in the comment section below. Thank You for your time, and keep supporting itsDailyTech.