- FIFA 23 is a soccer simulation game published by EA Sports.
- The game consists of an Anticheat service, which can be problematic at times.
- I will discuss the methods to fix EA Anticheat Service encountered an error in FIFA 23.
Every game from the FIFA franchise is going to be a hit because the developers always introduce new characters including goalkeepers with new tactics in the gameplay.
But the game consists of some errors which are mainly caused by the system side. For instance, the “EA Anticheat Service encountered an error” occurs just because the system isn’t allowing the game to launch properly.
Visit: How to Find FIFA & EA Account Backup Codes
I know that it’s an Anticheat error, but it’s possible that your game is unable to launch the engine because your system isn’t providing the right permission to launch it.
How Do I Fix EA Anticheat Service encountered an error in FIFA 23?
There are two ways to fix “EA Anticheat Service encountered an error”. You can launch the game with admin rights and if that doesn’t work for you, re-install the Anticheat engine from the FIFA 23 folder destination.
Launch FIFA 23 as Administrator
If you are using Windows 11 or Windows 10, you can launch FIFA 23 with administrative rights. This would allow the Anticheat engine to get the right amount of resources to launch smoothly.
1. Right-click on the Origin/EA client and select Properties.
2. Navigate to the Compatibility tab.
3. Check the Run as administrator box and click on the Ok button.
Note: In some Windows 11 versions, you just have to right-click on the Origin/EA client and select the Run as administrator option.
Re-install EA Anticheat
There’s a possibility that the EA Anticheat engine is lagging and it’s just not running perfectly on your computer. In that case scenario, you should reinstall it, to make it work again.
1. Press the Win + E keys to launch File Explorer.
2. Navigate to the following folder destination:
3. Double-click on the EAAntiCheat file.
4. From the drop-down menu, select FIFA 23.
5. Click on the Uninstall button.
6. Once the files are uninstalled, click on the Install button.
7. Now, launch FIFA 23 on the Origin/EA client.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading about ways to fix EA Anticheat Service encountered an error in FIFA 23, at it’sDailyTech.