- Diablo Immortal is an MMORPG published by Blizzard Entertainment.
- It’s available for Android, iOS, and Windows.
- I will be discussing ways to fix Diablo Immortal Crashing and Low FPS.
Games like Diablo Immortal are played by the pros. They are not meant for kids who are not yet ready to face the horrors. My point is that pros never like to be bothered by low fps or any in-game performance issues. They always prefer smooth gameplay that doesn’t interrupt them, while defeating a boss or his army.
The main reasons behind low performance are various. It can be triggered due to a faulty/outdated OS update or just because a third-party app is intercepting badly with your gameplay. So the best way to avoid such interruptions is to keep OS updated and remove the unwanted apps from the background.
How Do I Fix Diablo Immortal Crashing and Low FPS?
Here are some troubleshooting workarounds that can be implied to fix Diablo: Immortal crash on startup or midgame. I have listed various methods, by considering all the scenarios that can trigger this error.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Always ensure that your system has enough juice to run Diablo: Immortal.
Operating System: Windows 10 (x64) or higher
Processor: Intel i3 / AMD Ryzen equivalent
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or equivalent AMD
DirectX: Version 11 or higher
Launch Diablo Immortal as Administrator
First of all, you should try launching Diablo Immortal with administrative rights. This would allow you to run the game without facing any blockades from antivirus software.
1. Right-click on the shortcut icon of Diablo Immortal and select Properties
2. Navigate to the Compatibility tab
3. Check the Run this program as administrator box.
4. Click on the Ok button.
Update GPU Drivers
Always ensure that your device drivers are updated to the latest build.
1. Especially, your graphics drivers should be updated to the latest patch.
2. Press the Win + X keys to launch the context menu.
3. Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
4. Expand the Display Adapters tab.
5. Right-click on the GPU device and select Update Driver
6. Allow the system to update the files automatically.
Install Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Some Visual C++ Runtime files can get corrupted, so you should reinstall the C++ on your Windows PC.
1. Press the Win + I keys to launch Settings
2. Go to the Apps & Features tab.
3. Uninstall all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable files.
4. Go to the Microsoft website to download the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables
5. Now, install the downloaded files and reboot your system, after the successful installation.
Verify Diablo Immortal Files
Players can also repair/verify Diablo Immortal files directly from the Steam client. This would allow them to fix any corruptions from the game file directory, that is causing the crashing trouble.
1. Navigate to the Library section on Steam.
2. Right-click on Diablo Immortal and select Properties
3. Go to Local Files and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files
4. Relaunch Steam, once the verification is completed.
Force Start Diablo Immortal with DirectX 11
Players can also launch Diablo Immortal through DirectX 11 or above, directly from the Steam client.
1. Launch Steam and go to Library.
2. Now, right-click on Diablo Immortal and choose Properties.
3. Navigate to the General tab.
4. Under Launch Options, type -dx11 and save changes.
5. Launch Diablo Immortal on Steam.
Reinstall Diablo Immortal
As a last resort, you should reinstall Diablo Immortal on your computer.
If you are playing it on Steam then here’s what you need to do:
1. Uninstall Diablo Immortal from the Library section.
2. Close Steam and clear the cache memory of your system.
3. Launch Steam and reinstall Diablo: Immortal.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading ways to fix Diablo Immortal Crashing and Low FPS, at it’sDailyTech.