- Apex Legends is a battle royale game developed by Electronic Arts.
- It’s available in the market since 2019, and yet players still have to face bugs and cheat issues.
- You can learn the query about How to Delete Apex Legends Account on PS4, PS5, Switch, and PC, from the written article.
I’m not saying the Apex Legends isn’t good enough, but it doesn’t have enough juice to compete with games like Halo Infinite, Battlefield 2042, and Super People. That’s why many players have decided to delete their Apex Legends account. Because now they have decided to enjoy a game that’s less buggy and whose EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) is still working.
The process of deleting an EA account should have been much straight forward. But there are players who are unable to complete such a task because they are unaware of the proper procedure to complete such a task. So here, I will discuss the individual methods to Delete Apex Legends Account on PS4, PS5, Switch, and PC. Users can select whatever method meets their requirements.
How to Delete Apex Legends Account on PS4 and PS5
How to Delete Apex Legends Account on Nintendo Switch
How to Delete Apex Legends Account on PC
How to Delete Apex Legends Account Permanently
How to Delete Apex Legends Account on PS4 and PS5:
The process of deleting Apex Legends Account can be done directly from PS4 or PS5 devices. Users can perform the given set of instructions to complete the task, to unlink their EA account from PlayStation 4/5.
- Visit the EA website on a web browser.
- Use the same EA account credentials that you are currently using on your PlayStation.
- Click on your Profile icon and select Account Settings
- Go to the Connection tab.
- Inside the PSN section, click on the Unlink button.
- Check the “I understand and wish to continue” box and click on Unlink.
How to Delete Apex Legends Account on Nintendo Switch:
Nintendo Switch users can also unlink or temporarily delete their Apex Legends account. They can proceed to the following section to accomplish such a goal to remove their EA account from Switch:
- Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
- Use your EA account that you are currently using on Nintendo Switch to log in.
- Hit the Profile icon and navigate to the Account Settings.
- Select the Connection section.
- From the Nintendo Network section, click on the Unlink button.
- Confirm your action and sign out from the official website.
How to Delete Apex Legends Account on PC:
PC users have the luxury of deleting their Apex Legends Account directly from their device. They just need to use the services of any web browser to complete this task. So if you are unaware of the process required to complete this task, perform the following steps:
- On a web browser, launch the EA web portal and sign in using your active account (which you would like to remove from your computer)
- Now, click on the Profile icon and choose to navigate to the Account Settings.
- Next up, go to Connections and click on the Unlink button, presented beside your active device’s name.
- Select “I understand and wish to continue” and click on “Unlink” to confirm your action.
How to Delete Apex Legends Account Permanently:
The aformentioned procedures only allow users to deactivate their EA accounts. So if they are interested in permanently deleting their Apex Legends accounts, they will have to perform a different procedure.
To do so, visit the EA help center portal on your web browser. Login using your account details and send a request to delete your Apex Legends account permanently. Tell them why you wish to remove your account and wait for their replay.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent reading How to Delete Apex Legends Account at it’sDailyTech.