- Crab Game is an online multiplayer game published by Daniel Sooman.
- The game’s available for Android, Linux, Mac, and Windows OS.
- I’ll discuss some methods to fix Crab Game Won’t Launch on PC.
Crab Game delivers a unique experience to players who are tired of playing the same-old action games. It has plenty of unique challenges which may be called horror and psychological.
However, players are facing some issues while trying to launch it on their PC. So in the following section, I’ve discussed solutions to help players enjoy a smooth game launch.
Visit: How Do I Play Steam Games on Oculus Quest 2
How Do I Fix Crab Game Won’t Launch Issue?
Here are some troubleshooting workarounds that can be implied to fix the Crab Game won’t launch or not loading issue. I have listed various methods, by considering all the scenarios that can trigger this error.
Total Time: 6 minutes
Always ensure that your system has enough juice to run Crab Game.
Operating System: Windows 7/8/10/11
Processor: Intel i3 / AMD Ryzen equivalent
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or equivalent AMD
DirectX: Version 11 or higher
Launch Crab Game as Administrator
First of all, you should try launching Crab Game with administrative rights. This would allow you to run the game without facing any blockades from antivirus software.
1. Right-click on the shortcut icon of Crab Game and select Properties
2. Navigate to the Compatibility tab
3. Check the Run this program as administrator box.
4. Click on the Ok button.
Update GPU Drivers
Always ensure that your device drivers are updated to the latest build.
1. Especially, your graphics drivers should be updated to the latest patch.
2. Press the Win + X keys to launch the context menu.
3. Select Device Manager from the appearing menu.
4. Expand the Display Adapters tab.
5. Right-click on the GPU device and select Update Driver
6. Allow the system to update the files automatically.
Install Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Some Visual C++ Runtime files can get corrupted, so you should reinstall the C++ on your Windows PC.
1. Press the Win + I keys to launch Settings
2. Go to the Apps & Features tab.
3. Uninstall all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable files.
4. Go to the Microsoft website to download the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables
5. Now, install the downloaded files and reboot your system, after the successful installation.
Verify Crab Game Files
Players can also repair/verify Crab Game files directly from the Steam client. This would allow them to fix any corruptions from the game file directory, that are causing the crashing trouble.
1. Navigate to the Library section on Steam.
2. Right-click on Crab Game and select Properties
3. Go to Local Files and click on Verify Integrity of Game Files
4. Relaunch Steam, once the verification is completed.
Force Start Crab Game with DirectX 11
Players can also launch Crab Game through DirectX 11 or above, directly from the Steam client.
1. Launch Steam and go to Library.
2. Now, right-click on Crab Game and choose Properties.
3. Navigate to the General tab.
4. Under Launch Options, type -dx11 and save changes.
5. Launch Crab Game on Steam.
Reinstall Crab Game
As a last resort, you should reinstall Crab Game on your computer.
If you are playing it on Steam then here’s what you need to do:
1. Uninstall Crab Game from the Library section.
2. Close Steam and clear the cache memory of your system.
3. Launch Steam and reinstall Crab Game.
That’s all, thanks for visiting it’sDailyTech.