It’s ok if you prefer to use a communication platform in a more understandable language. If you prefer not to use English as your default language, you got the option to do that.
While Messenger is used by almost every Facebook user, who wants to communicate with others. And if a person is to make the most out of the app in English, he gets to change it whenever he pleases.
However, the problem is that there’s no dedicated option for changing language. A user can either change the Facebook language or if he’s using a smartphone, customize the language settings.
How to Change Language on Messenger?
The process of changing Messenger languages is different on mobile and computers. So I’m going to describe the method of customizing language settings to get a preffered language in Messenger.
Total Time: 4 minutes
Change Messenger Language on iPhone
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Scroll down and navigate to the Messenger section.
3. Choose the Language tab.
4. Select a language of your choice.
5. Launch the Messenger app from the app drawer.
Change Messenger Language on Android
1. Launch Settings and go to Language & region.
2. Navigate to the Language section.
3. Select a language from the provided list.
4. Once you have selected a language, tap on the Done button.
5. Now, open the Messenger app, to access it in the selected language.
Change Facebook Language
1. Click here to visit the Facebook language page on your web browser.
2. Beside Facebook Language, click on the Edit button.
3. Choose a Primary and Secondary language.
4. Click on the Save Changes button.
Change Messenger Language on Desktop
1. From the main interface of the Messenger app, tap on your Profile icon.
2. Select the Preferences option.
3. Choose the Language section.
4. Select a language from the drop-down menu and click on the Restart button.
That’s all, thanks for visiting it’sDailyTech.